Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The play calls at the end of the game were NOT playoff caliber

108 posts in this topic

Posted

We need better weapons...we get better offensive production. Why can't you guys get it through your heads WE HAVE NO ZERO NADA OFFENSIVE TALENT OUTSIDE OF CAM TOLBERT AND SOME LINEMAN.

We HAVE TO PLAY LIKE THIS.

4 people like this

Posted

Shula needs to cook up something much better in the playoffs. Can needs to step up as well because a first QT lag will not cut it.

Posted

Shula is not the best OC, but his play calling has gotten us in the Playoffs for the 1st time since 2008. So you can bash him if you like, I'd but I'll keep him for another year. Don't get me wrong, he does need to improve on his play calling some but more importantly, his play calling at key times. He also needs to draw up quicker developing plays. But of course, better offensive linemen will help next year.

1 person likes this

Posted

and yet here we are in the playoffs

this!!!!! If chudzinski was here we would have thrown on all three downs and atlanta would have gotten the ball back with all of their timeouts. Instead, we are NFC champs, have a bye and Chudzinski will be getting fired tomorrow. obviously our hands were tied today without steve smith. You all are tripping.

3 people like this

Posted

Luckily we are playing at least one game at BOA, where the fans have definitely turned homefield into an advantage...

Posted

there's very little excuse for Shula and I've felt that way for a few weeks now...  His situational playcalling is suspect long enough to dig a hole...

1 person likes this

Posted

We need better weapons...we get better offensive production. Why can't you guys get it through your heads WE HAVE NO ZERO NADA OFFENSIVE TALENT OUTSIDE OF CAM TOLBERT AND SOME LINEMAN.

We HAVE TO PLAY LIKE THIS.

Granted we don't necessarily have top flight talent, but we do have seasoned pros---two of which who have been to the Super Bowl were on the field today. 

Posted

Cam's first half probably had a lot to do with that conservative play calling. Take away a 60 yard screen pass and he has less than 100 yards on 26 attempts. He threw high all day on passes over 10 yards so they stopped calling them. If your QB is off and it's a close game, having him work it out through the game is not a good idea.

1 person likes this

Posted

You created a thread, people are offering their opinions. If you don't like them, and can't handle that, don't create one. Simple concept.

Posted

You created a thread, people are offering their opinions. If you don't like them, and can't handle that, don't create one. Simple concept.

WTF are you talking about? I don't give a rat's ass. Everyone is entitled to an opinion, and I haven't attempted to troll anyone for theirs'. Are you daft? Don't start with me today, Red.  

1 person likes this

Posted

Shula is not the best OC, but his play calling has gotten us in the Playoffs for the 1st time since 2008. So you can bash him if you like, I'd but I'll keep him for another year. Don't get me wrong, he does need to improve on his play calling some but more importantly, his play calling at key times. He also needs to draw up quicker developing plays. But of course, better offensive linemen will help next year.

This year offense is Methodical, but Shula needs to open the passing game like 2011 offense for the playoffs!

Posted

WTF are you talking about? I don't give a rat's ass. Everyone is entitled to an opinion, and I haven't attempted to troll anyone for theirs'. Are you daft? Don't start with me today, Red.

Not sure why you are in such a bad mood, and being snappy. But news flash here, we're in the playoffs, and we won our division.

Be happy, life is too short.

2 people like this