Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I wish... (Chud edition)

44 posts in this topic

Posted

Apparently Chud is a giant douche who can't get along with anyone.  I'm reading between the lines.

Posted

Yea because I really miss those read option runs on third and long. Thing of beauty

Posted

I want Norv. From what I was reading while on the browns board he will not be back with the Browns. He was pissed at the FO when the fired Chudzinski. I guess they had a plan in place to rebuild and they went back on the plan.

Posted

Lol Isn't Shula just running Chuds playbook but much worse at calling plays. Chud could definitely help the passing game though, that's pretty much undeniable. Too many bridges were burned when he left for him to return at all. Especially since it was players like Smitty and Delo that threw him under the bus...then threw it in reverse just to make sure they got his a$$.

2 people like this

Posted

Chud sucked because Chud was egotistical. We all know why Chud called the plays he did.

I don't think there to be one person on this board that wouldn't agree with Chud's ability to call a game is better than Shula's.

Give me the best of both and I take Chud.

and I never said have him take over the offense. "Consultant".

Yea his play calling was so much better that he just about single handedly fuged up our 2012 season.

1 person likes this

Posted

Lol Isn't Shula just running Chuds playbook but much worse at calling plays. Chud could definitely help the passing game though, that's pretty much undeniable. Too many bridges were burned when he left for him to return at all. Especially since it was players like Smitty and Delo that threw him under the bus...then threw it in reverse just to make sure they got his a$$.

You know what else would help the passing game?  People not dropping balls.

2 people like this

Posted

Just let Mr gettlemen be the offensive consultent. Hell He is scounting out oponents as we speak (done so with the giants before). Why not let him be the second pair of eyes to know whtat to call.

Plus self scouting to know what our weaknesses our coudlnt hurt, extra help to know what pieces we need on the o come the offseason.

Posted

Offense under chud 6-10, 7-9.... Shula 12-4... Do I need to say more?

3 people like this

Posted

I just know you will post this.

Posted

Offense under chud 6-10, 7-9.... Shula 12-4... Do I need to say more?

If the 2011 offense had the 2013 defense (and not sione fua starting) we'd probably be pursuing our second ring right now

2 people like this

Posted

i wish i was a little bit taller, i wish i was a baller, i wish i had a girl who looked good i would call her

7 people like this

Posted

Chud's multi-tiered routes in 2011 were a thing of beauty.

If only we had an OC who has experience with that system on our team.

Oh wait...