Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Offseason NFL News

256 posts in this topic

Posted

I feel sorry for anybody that takes the Cleveland job. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Giants OC Kevin Gilbride might retire.

Doubt there's much danger of anyone from our staff being up for that, though jim Skipper did coach there for a few years.

He announced it today. Mike Sullivan is the name being speculated as his successor.

In other news, Detroit is interviewing Jim Caldwell, but word is they may be waiting patiently for Ken Whisenhunt.

Posted

Good coaches coach to their player's strengths but we understand that you have difficult grasping that concet.

In any other news, whether or not Lovie Smith is actually a good coach is highly debatable to begin with.

1 person likes this

Posted

As expected, Bucs reach deal w Jeff Tedford as OC. Source: Chiefs director of personnel Chris Ballard is leading candidate as next Bucs GM

Posted

He announced it today. Mike Sullivan is the name being speculated as his successor.

In other news, Detroit is interviewing Jim Caldwell, but word is they may be waiting patiently for Ken Whisenhunt.

Yep. It's official now.

He's been a fairly successful OC overall.  Certainly come a long way since taking that punch from Buddy Ryan.

Posted

Thomas Keiser was arrested for misdemeanor battery in Cali.

Posted

How nice the Panthers aren't involved in "Off Season News" (yet).

Game on.

Posted

Why is no one going after the saints DC? Dude had horrible players and coached them pretty damn well. If anything if I was an owner if be more interested in Ryan then McDermott

1 person likes this

Posted

Why is no one going after the saints DC? Dude had horrible players and coached them pretty damn well. If anything if I was an owner if be more interested in Ryan then McDermott

Because they credit Payton more so than his OC (Carmichael, isn't it?)

Fair or not, it happens.

Posted

How awesome would it be if Falcons got Jeff 'Facepalm' Davidson? Rejoicing up & down 85...

You mean the offensive coordinator that would run the ball on 1st and 2nd down, Then run a rb draw play on 3rd and 15. Yeah i hope the falcons get what they are looking for.

Posted

Smoke bomb!

Posted

Brandon Jacobs followed the example of his old OC.

Jacobs also announced his retirement.