Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Incognito rants on Twitter...

137 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

we need him in carolina to bring some nastiness to our locker room am i right

lol

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Guy really can rant all he wants. Hope that he can never get a job. Due to that. As really bullies less of them, the world is better off!

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I understand why. If you read his final texts to Martin that were released he pleaded with him to come forward because the media were killing him an he may lose his job. Martin, on advice of counsel I'm sure, has kept quiet while Richie fries.

All I'm saying is I can understand where he's coming from if this guy you thought was a friend is keeping quiet while you are getting cast in a VERY unfavorable light. Especially in today's guilty until proven innocent society.

Granted I don't know the whole story, but based off the info I've seen I can understand, not condone, but understand the rage and where his frustration is coming from.
6 people like this

Posted · Report post

we need him in carolina to bring some nastiness to our locker room am i right

oh goodness gosh no.

Posted · Report post

sign him! the best tackler   I've seen since Joe Montana!

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

How are people still saying Incognito is the bad guy in this stupid story? Sure, he and Martin shared some vulgar texts but this whole thing is Martin's fault and he's just letting his friend get destroyed. Like someone else said, I understand why Incognito would be upset at this point. He's worked his entire life to get into the nfl and now his job is in jeopardy over his friend not sticking up for him.

Jonathan Martin might be going through some personal problems but he shouldn't be dragging his friend along with him.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I’m ready to move on with my life and career.

Doesn't seem like it...

Posted · Report post

How are people still saying Incognito is the bad guy in this stupid story? Sure, he and Martin shared some vulgar texts but this whole thing is Martin's fault and he's just letting his friend get destroyed. Like someone else said, I understand why Incognito would be upset at this point. He's worked his entire life to get into the nfl and now his job is in jeopardy over his friend not sticking up for him.

Jonathan Martin might be going through some personal problems but he shouldn't be dragging his friend along with him.

Do you really think this is Incognito's first issue?

If so, you might wanna do a little reading.

(Hint: He was a colossal dumbass long before this story broke)

Posted · Report post

If his side of the story turns out to be true then how can anyone be critical of his reaction?
If somebody ruined my name, my reputation, made me lose my job and potentially future job opportunities , and caused me to be criticized and judged by tens of millions of individuals for something a friend made up or misconstrued then I dare say I would be completely justified if blowing off some steam wether that would be in tweets or private.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Do you really think this is Incognito's first issue?

If so, you might wanna do a little reading.

(Hint: He was a colossal dumbass long before this story broke)

His past has nothing to do with the facts regarding the story though at this point. I am fully aware of his past (just as I'm sure any NFL enthusiast is at this point of the debacle) and I feel that after reading the text messages that Incognito is somewhat justified in calling Martin a pussy-ass bitch in the public forum. Martin's frame job on Incognito is visible to anyone with half a brain and an internet connection.

I mean, Martin totally is a spineless little beta-male who deserves nothing short of an old-fashioned ass whooping from a serious alpha-male in Richie Incognito. But hey, I'm one of those people who vigorously supports NFL players with abusive language coupled with violent behavior.

Posted · Report post

sign him! the best tackler   I've seen since Joe Montana!

That's Joe Montanya

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

If his side of the story turns out to be true then how can anyone be critical of his reaction?
If somebody ruined my name, my reputation, made me lose my job and potentially future job opportunities , and caused me to be criticized and judged by tens of millions of individuals for something a friend made up or misconstrued then I dare say I would be completely justified if blowing off some steam wether that would be in tweets or private.

Incognito had done that LONG before this incident.

1 person likes this