• Locationnyc
HUDDLER

Posted 26 February 2014 - 01:25 AM

Justin Gilbert fo sho.

#42 bdub515

bdub515

SUPPORTER

Posted 26 February 2014 - 01:26 AM

Cooks hands down, although it might not be a popular pick but even with the injury I would say Landry impressed me a lot too just based on what Deion Sanders was saying about him. The fact that the combine/medical guys had to go and make him stop doing the drills after he tweaked his leg shows his competitiveness and desire to put in the work. Both these two guys look like they have that "it" factor and I'd love to have either of them over anyone else not named Watkins or Evans

#43 Shermdog

Shermdog

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 26 February 2014 - 09:42 AM

Cooks really stood out to me. Jordan Matthews comes in second. I wasn't sold on either before the draft but now I would love to have either of them.

#44 Riverboat Ron

Riverboat Ron

Sinking Ship

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 26 February 2014 - 11:41 AM

I thought the WR's were by far the most impressive group in the Combine. Realistically the top 3 OT will be gone by #28, throw in Watkins, Evans and even Lee after a solid combine. I thought Brandin Cooks, Odell Beckham, Jordan Matthews and Donte Moncrief all increased their stock to being at least early 2nd round prospects that we have a realistic shot at. Kelvin Benjamin lost a little ground but probably still goes in the 1st while Martavis Bryant increased his stock to being a late 2nd rounder in my opinion as well. 

It's ridiculous how stacked this crop of WR's in 2014 are. Brandin Cooks is my guy since Mike Evans will be gone long before #28, you could argue Cooks is the most complete receiver in the draft besides Watkins.

#45 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• LocationKurby
HUDDLER

Posted 26 February 2014 - 12:38 PM

I thought the WR's were by far the most impressive group in the Combine. Realistically the top 3 OT will be gone by #28, throw in Watkins, Evans and even Lee after a solid combine. I thought Brandin Cooks, Odell Beckham, Jordan Matthews and Donte Moncrief all increased their stock to being at least early 2nd round prospects that we have a realistic shot at. Kelvin Benjamin lost a little ground but probably still goes in the 1st while Martavis Bryant increased his stock to being a late 2nd rounder in my opinion as well. 

It's ridiculous how stacked this crop of WR's in 2014 are. Brandin Cooks is my guy since Mike Evans will be gone long before #28, you could argue Cooks is the most complete receiver in the draft besides Watkins.

The WRs group were impressive. Other than Cooks, I went into the combine kinda knowing how the receivers were going to perform already. No one didnt really show my anything more that I didnt already know of. Cooks was the only one that shocked me.

I thought that the dbs group were a little bit more impressive. Jason Verrett and Bradley Roby were just as impressive as Cooks was. Those were three guys that I believe helped their stocks with the combine. At 28, other than OT all three of those guys would have to be in the conversation imo.

Excluding Greg Robinson and Clowney, Mike Evans was the most impressive. I would love for Gman to pull the trigger and trade up for him, bc he's really that damn good.

#46 doogy

doogy

• PipPipPipPip
  • LocationHalifax, Nova Scotia, CANADA
HUDDLER

Posted 26 February 2014 - 12:43 PM

Justin Gilbert

Sent from my SGH-T399 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Yep. Was hoping there would be a possibility of us getting him but even then it was a long shot. No chance after his combine. Could probably go top ten.

#47 Evengelion

Evengelion

HUDDLER

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 26 February 2014 - 12:50 PM

Greg Robinson. Put this guy on our OL we'd be eating people alive on the ground and the air. The dude is a mauler.

#48 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

HUDDLER

Posted 26 February 2014 - 01:16 PM

Gilber and Evans, too bad we probably dont have a shot at either.  I will hate if Tampa takes Evans or Ebron

#49 FattyFatFat

FattyFatFat

Buddhist Monk

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationMint Hill
HUDDLER

Posted 26 February 2014 - 01:35 PM

Verrett looked good for sure. Projects as a nickel because of his size. Would still start for the panthers, but 2 CB's under 5'10 would get abused.

#50 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• LocationKurby
HUDDLER

Posted 26 February 2014 - 03:10 PM

Gilber and Evans, too bad we probably dont have a shot at either.  I will hate if Tampa takes Evans or Ebron

Dont ever count anything out atm. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users