#16 googoodan

googoodan

Memberest

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,685 posts
  • LocationBayside

Posted 01 March 2014 - 12:03 AM

Size 12 is small? And Foamposite Sport Royals are not exactly Sketchers!

Wow, I can't believe you posted something completely incorrect with how much intelligence you have shown here! [sarcasm]

1957880_260199870808831_271618614_o.jpg

if everyone would direct their attention to the top right corner of the photo, you will see the baby puke colored butter knife that Alice uses exclusively for peanut butter.

#17 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 20,089 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 01 March 2014 - 12:32 AM

Wow, I can't believe you posted something completely incorrect with how much intelligence you have shown here! [sarcasm]

Jesus fuging Christ you set your shoes up to have a photo shoot! You even took the time to tilt the one in back LMAO!! It's like clockwork. I noticed you positioned the box so we can see the shoe size of the shoes you say you don't even wear. Reading your posts are akin to sitting at the zoo and watching a monkey with really small feet eat it's own poo.

#18 Kevin Greene

Kevin Greene

_Is it 1996 Yet?_

• HUDDLER
  • 17,105 posts

Posted 01 March 2014 - 12:57 AM

Quite the accomplishment, you've found something more hideous than that counter top. It's like shaved head cheese.

#19 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

• ALL-PRO
  • 13,108 posts

Posted 01 March 2014 - 01:26 AM

that floor was butt ugly last year, and it's still butt ugly this year. did a 3 year old design your kitchen?

#20 The Luv Sponge

The Luv Sponge

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 174 posts
  • LocationGreenville, SC

Posted 01 March 2014 - 06:54 AM

Jesus fuging Christ you set your shoes up to have a photo shoot! You even took the time to tilt the one in back LMAO!! It's like clockwork. I noticed you positioned the box so we can see the shoe size of the shoes you say you don't even wear. Reading your posts are akin to sitting at the zoo and watching a monkey with really small feet eat it's own poo.

I think it has finally reached the point of sad. Alice you need some help man. Look at what you've become. Why be so ashamed to have the smallest feet in No? I'm glad you thought you had to go out and purchase the ugliest shoes in a 12 to prove us wrong lol.

How small are your hands?

#21 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,187 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 01 March 2014 - 03:59 PM

I think it has finally reached the point of sad. Alice you need some help man. Look at what you've become. Why be so ashamed to have the smallest feet in No? I'm glad you thought you had to go out and purchase the ugliest shoes in a 12 to prove us wrong lol.

How small are your hands?

So I bought a sz12 to prove everyone wrong after telling everyone my normal size is sz11? Wow, I guess I'm doing it wrong. At least I was psychic enough to buy that pair over a year ago knowing I could use it to prove my foot size over a year later! That's some next level psychic powers! Let me save y'all some time next year, Panthers luck gets a regression back to mean and end up in customary sub .500 season.

#22 The Luv Sponge

The Luv Sponge

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 174 posts
  • LocationGreenville, SC

Posted 01 March 2014 - 05:22 PM

Can we get a picture of you measuring your feet?

#23 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

• ALL-PRO
  • 13,108 posts

Posted 01 March 2014 - 06:46 PM

photo essay coming right up!

#24 The Luv Sponge

The Luv Sponge

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 174 posts
  • LocationGreenville, SC

Posted 02 March 2014 - 09:28 AM

I love how he dodges questions. Did nothing on valentines but stayed away for the Huddle so he could make some sick burns at psc. Now he won't show us what size he really wears lol. Guys a sad pathetic human being

#25 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 9,571 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 11:25 AM

here is the fat taking part in his favorite past time:

article-1113842-03093437000005DC-358_468

#26 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,187 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 05 March 2014 - 03:14 PM

I love how he dodges questions. Did nothing on valentines but stayed away for the Huddle so he could make some sick burns at psc. Now he won't show us what size he really wears lol. Guys a sad pathetic human being

What question did I dodge? Your post doesn't even make sense! So I was psychic and predicted a lonely valentines night of posting on huddle for PSC and purposely stayed away so that I could call him on it the next day? Well the guy does post every single day and night anyways so I guess that didn't really require any psychic abilities. And if you must know, not sure why you care, we had dinner at Tujagues , drinks at Whisky Blue, and the French Quarter Bar at the Ritz after.

#27 The Luv Sponge

The Luv Sponge

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 174 posts
  • LocationGreenville, SC

Posted 05 March 2014 - 03:20 PM

What question did I dodge? Your post doesn't even make sense! So I was psychic and predicted a lonely valentines night of posting on huddle for PSC and purposely stayed away so that I could call him on it the next day? Well the guy does post every single day and night anyways so I guess that didn't really require any psychic abilities. And if you must know, not sure why you care, we had dinner at Tujagues , drinks at Whisky Blue, and the French Quarter Bar at the Ritz after.

Who the fug is we? And pics of receipts

#28 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,187 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 05 March 2014 - 03:28 PM

that floor was butt ugly last year, and it's still butt ugly this year. did a 3 year old design your kitchen?

The floor is 24"x24" crema marfil marble tile, not exactly what the average person would consider butt ugly, but no worries, if you ever own a house, there is like zero chance of you being able to afford to do even on room in it. Then again, if you're speaking of the little area rug, I actually have a black on on order arriving next week.

#29 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,187 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 05 March 2014 - 03:31 PM

Since everyone loved my other pair so much, check out this one of a kind custom with blue soles! Only pair made, ultra rare sample!

1926215_261648937330591_525554906_o.jpg

#30 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,272 posts
  • Location704

Posted 05 March 2014 - 04:46 PM

I bet you wear those with jean shorts

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users