#31 MichaelNewtonII

MichaelNewtonII

Kelvin Benjamin OROY

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,709 posts
  • LocationESPN Studios

Posted 20 March 2014 - 09:53 AM

Smitty was also going to give him a bunch of game worn panther gear also from his personal collection. Not sure if he did so on GMA or not (doesn't look like it) but he wasn't just giving him Ravens gear.

good. fug ravens gear

#32 Dick the Butcher

Dick the Butcher

The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers.

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,391 posts
  • LocationCornelius, NC

Posted 20 March 2014 - 09:59 AM

1388494280686.jpg

I don't know why, but I LOLd when I saw this.  

#33 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 15,986 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 10:01 AM

Even though this is awesome of Smitty and awesome for those deserving kids...  I can't help but want to punch that fuging dad in the face.  What a piece of poo.  Why does he get semi-rewarded for being a jackass and taking advantage of his children in an emotional state?  I hate that guy.

#34 Gucci Mane

Gucci Mane

Trap God

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,844 posts
  • LocationKitchen

Posted 20 March 2014 - 10:05 AM

oh my god you people are so sensitive... yea i said 'you people'. the kid got to meet his hero because his dad was able to film the ordeal. the dad might have provoked the kid to cry but he didnt say or do anything that was out of line.

#35 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

• Moderators
  • 15,986 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 10:07 AM

oh my god you people are so sensitive... yea i said 'you people'. the kid got to meet his hero because his dad was able to film the ordeal. the dad might have provoked the kid to cry but he didnt say or do anything that was out of line.

Would you do what he did, or say what he said to his kids in that state?

#36 Gucci Mane

Gucci Mane

Trap God

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,844 posts
  • LocationKitchen

Posted 20 March 2014 - 10:14 AM

Would you do what he did, or say what he said to his kids in that state?

Probably not but he didnt do anything to deserve to be "punched in the fuggin face".. he didnt hit the kid to make him cry.

#37 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

• Moderators
  • 15,986 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 10:22 AM

Probably not but he didnt do anything to deserve to be "punched in the fuggin face".. he didnt hit the kid to make him cry.

If you "probably" wouldn't do it, then that means you think what he did was unnecessary, no?

He egged his kid on to keep crying, acted insensitive towards him and the situation, offered nothing of substance to comfort him or make him understand why, and then like the douche he is, said his kid could "go find another favorite team."

So, he took advantage of his child's emotions, filmed it, offered no solace so he could keep the effect going, and then instilled in him that loyalty means nothing.  But, by being a cockhead, he got his 15 minutes of fame and got in on the kid's much-deserved reward.  It's was pretty slimy, and I don't see what there is to dispute about that.

Again, happy for the kids, but the dad is lame.

#38 Kevin Greene

Kevin Greene

__YOU CAN'T FIRE ME!__

• HUDDLER
  • 17,967 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 10:27 AM

Smitty is the bomb.

#39 jasonluckydog

jasonluckydog

Never go full retard

• ALL-PRO
  • 13,211 posts
  • LocationGATOR CREEK- SC

Posted 20 March 2014 - 10:28 AM

I punched my kids to make then cry and then i recorded it...hopefully I will be getting some new Smitty gear!!!

If you guys want new gear let me know and I will come hit your kids for you

#40 Brit-Panther

Brit-Panther

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 141 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 20 March 2014 - 10:29 AM

If you "probably" wouldn't do it, then that means you think what he did was unnecessary, no?

He egged his kid on to keep crying, acted insensitive towards him and the situation, offered nothing of substance to comfort him or make him understand why, and then like the douche he is, said his kid could "go find another favorite team."

So, he took advantage of his child's emotions, filmed it, offered no solace so he could keep the effect going, and then instilled in him that loyalty means nothing.  But, by being a cockhead, he got his 15 minutes of fame and got in on the kid's much-deserved reward.  It's was pretty slimy, and I don't see what there is dispute about that.

This.

Exactly my thoughts when I saw the clip. 

#41 Gabeking

Gabeking

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,401 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 10:30 AM

Wow the Dad looks just like you might expect him to look.

Like kyle mooney?

#42 CelticCat

CelticCat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 610 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 10:46 AM

So, he took advantage of his child's emotions, filmed it, offered no solace so he could keep the effect going, and then instilled in him that loyalty means nothing.  But, by being a cockhead, he got his 15 minutes of fame and got in on the kid's much-deserved reward.  It's was pretty slimy, and I don't see what there is to dispute about that.

Coddle your kids much? Jesus, you'd swear he told him Smitty just died.

The only thing that bugs me is a spoiled kid got rewarded for lashing out and being a bit of a brat. That little girl was a class act.

#43 Udogg

Udogg

Cardiac Victim since 95

• HUDDLER
  • 3,426 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 10:48 AM

My son would just be waking up if he tried that with me.

#44 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

• Moderators
  • 15,986 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 10:51 AM

Coddle your kids much? Jesus, you'd swear he told him Smitty just died.

The only thing that bugs me is a spoiled kid got rewarded for lashing out and being a bit of a brat. That little girl was a class act.

No, I tell my kids exactly what is going on and why it is going on.  I don't laugh at them when they are genuinely crying and hurt by something.  I explain to them the best I can why something has taken place and give them perspective on it.

In this case, why not first off - leave your camera off, second, explain to your child that this was the nature of the business (point out other great players like Montana, Rice, Manning, etc., who didn't get to finish their careers with their original teams), and to offer them some comfort, tell the child Smitty will continue to call Charlotte home and has said he will always be a Panther.

Nah, you know what... fug all that... I'm just going to laugh at them, record it, tell them to find another team all while driving my subaru outback on the way to my treehouse, rocking my 100% recycled material elf shoes.

#45 GoCarolina8990

GoCarolina8990

All Day

• HUDDLER
  • 2,964 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 11:05 AM

Just got mine yesterday, the new ones fit weird. 

Got mine yesterday too. Way too tight near shoulders. Nike fuged up the stitching under the sleeve arms, it just doesnt feel as loose and free as the Reebok's did. The Premier Nike I have fits fine, its the cheaper ones that are meh.

Cheaper version Reebok Jersey >>>> Cheaper version Nike

Ill probably try to frame it one of these days its too uncomfortable to wear.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com