Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SCP

Russell "Golden Calf of Bristol" Wilson

Russell Wilson's faith is nothing new. If you've followed him for anytime, he's not shy about it. It guides a lot of his decisions. He's been consistent on this for some time. There's no reason to believe that there's anything phony about it. 

Cam Newton has also talked about his faith. Its actually apart of the things that make up how he gives back. People have called him fake, phony and full of himself.

Its hypocritical.

and stupid.

He's a good guy. He wins... and Ciara Is drop dead gorgeous.

I have no idea if Russell Wilson's faith is real or phony.

I do know that in 40 years as a Christian, God has never once told me to date a certain girl or to hold out for a higher salary.

It's just gonna be that much sweeter if the Seahawks give him a big contract then he's arrested for domestic violence. 

Remember when God told Shaun Alexander his injured ankle was healed? What are they smoking in Seattle?

Maybe Russ just nicknamed his junk "God".

Wait, is this the same God that told W to invade Iraq? 

When will people realize not every retarded thought in their mind is "God".

I don't know if phony is the best word but he sure is something. At best he's a giant douchebag cheeseball.

I used to like the guy and if he would just STFU about himself he might have stayed likable. 

In before, ah damn too late.

no one is attacking his religion people. Wilson has been one of the phoniest phonies I have ever seen for a while now. Pay attention.

I bet his smile is fake too

i'd be more inclined to believe him if he felt like god told him to date an uggo

he wins = I like him

Fantastic!  Then pllllease send the Hawk FO a message and tell them to give the man what he wants.  Pretty please.

I have no idea if Russell Wilson's faith is real or phony.

I do know that in 40 years as a Christian, God has never once told me to date a certain girl or to hold out for a higher salary.

Really? Deciding who to marry is probably the biggest decision a person can make. How could you not (if you're a Christian) spend time in prayer about it? 

Russell Wilson doesn't mean that he heard an audible voice. 999 times out of a thousand when a Christian says that heard God speak it wasnt an audible voice.

Really? Deciding who to marry is probably the biggest decision a person can make. How could you not (if you're a Christian) spend time in prayer about it? 

Russell Wilson doesn't mean that he heard an audible voice. 999 times out of a thousand when a Christian says that heard God speak it wasnt an audible voice.

Not sure if srs