Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CarolinaSunday

One Carolina

Just called out Winston Salem St, NC A&T, JC Smith, Anderson University, Southern Wesleyan, Catawba College and Lenoir Rhyne...we'll see. #OneCarolina

I'm inspired that the response has been as good as it is considering it's a major snow event & most of the schools are closed. Impressive!

Does anyone know where or how these are being made?

And also, @CarolinaSunday... could you gather the images into the OP so any newcomers to this thread can see them all without sifting through pages?

I'm going to be calling out colleges and universities all day.  It's Saturday, the roads suck, I'm stuck at home, I've watched reruns of Panthers Huddle on TWC about a 1000 times...I'm bored. 

Just called out UNC Asheville, UNC Pembroke, UNC Wilmington, and Western Carolina.

Just now, Jimmy said:

I'm going to be calling out colleges and universities all day.  It's Saturday, the roads suck, I'm stuck at home, I've watched reruns of Panthers Huddle on TWC about a 1000 times...I'm bored. 

Just called out UNC Asheville, UNC Pembroke, UNC Wilmington, and Western Carolina.

Western Carolina absolutely ought to be on board.

They gave us one of our favorite Panthers.

hoover.jpg

That's it. I'm gonna call out Duke, Clemson, and NCSU. If Ohio State even got involved, they need to also. 

Just now, UpstatePanther said:

That's it. I'm gonna call out Duke, Clemson, and NCSU. If Ohio State even got involved, they need to also. 

Adrian Wilson is going to be Arizona's honorary captain this week so I don't think NCSU will be involved.

6 minutes ago, The_Mango55 said:

Adrian Wilson is going to be Arizona's honorary captain this week so I don't think NCSU will be involved.

Pathetic, especially after they just played in the Belk Bowl in Bank of America Stadium.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    dhanberry

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • https://twitter.com/teddyb_h2o?lang=en   :( looks like teddy can't handle internet pressure He was doing so well showing his off-season progression of pedaling a bike.
    • Any team that only had their franchise qb healthy for 8 games in 2 seasons is not going to have their best foot forward. You have to acknowledge Tepper walked into an unfavorable situation. Is Tepper a great owner? Is he terrible? Jury is out. I suspect he's alright. You can say a few things: he's willing to take risks, he's refreshingly more open-minded on social issues after having Jerry Richardson at the helm, he's more than willing to open the purse strings if he thinks it will help the team, has invested quite a bit of his money into the Panthers and Charlotte, and he isn't afraid to cut people loose if they don't deliver. I'm not so keen to harp on Marty Hurney; Tepper has already brought in people to reduce his role, particularly if you consider Rhule will have a bigger voice in personnel too. And I think it makes sense to give Rhule/Hurney a year to see if the problems were more Rivera than Hurney. But with the way he got rid of Rivera and Cam, let's not pretend Hurney is suddenly untouchable. As far as the Rhule hire, who cares if he gave him a bunch of money? It's his money. He can still cut him whenever if he underperforms. And look at the rest of the new coaching hires. Mike McCarthy, Rivera, Joe Judge and Kevin Stefanski. You're telling me Rhule doesn't excite you more than anyone else on that list? Maybe he won't pan out, maybe he will. I'm at least willing to see how it unfolds.   
    • Two white people killed by cops that were talked about constantly on here that you're too much a a bitch to realize because you only come here with fake concerns.
  • Masters of PIE !