Jump to content
Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

    Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CRA

The Official Robert Mueller is comin! Thread

Recommended Posts



7 minutes ago, Fryfan said:

LOL

And now meek Jeff Sessions just stated that the DOJ will "Not be improperly influenced by political considerations"

This was right before entering a meeting at the white house.  

I wonder what that meeting could possibly be about.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

I wonder what that meeting could possibly be about.

it was a planned meeting with Trump, Sessions, Kushner about sentencing reform.

Its quite suspect the statement was issued 30 minutes before the scheduled meeting.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

 

"I put in an attorney general who never took control of the Justice Department. Jeff Sessions, never took control of the Justice Department. It's sort of an incredible thing," Trump said during the interview.
Trump said during the interview that even his "enemies" have told him that Sessions should have informed him he was planning to recuse himself so that he could have picked a different attorney general.
"What kind of a man is this?," Trump said, recalling his reaction when he found out that Sessions decided to recuse.

 

 

 
Don't be surprised if Sessions is testifying as a witness against Trump in the coming months. When will these fools realize Trump will throw you under the bus in the wink of a Fox and Friend's interviewers eye.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Harbingers said:

Is trump going to finally pull the trigger?

Not until after the midterms.  Then yes. Probably like the next day.  Week at the longest. Listen to those around him in DC.  They have already signaled it.  Grassley, Graham, etc 

and Republcians basically now have given the well....okay, I guess despite claiming it was a red line earlier 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cary Kollins said:

 

 
Don't be surprised if Sessions is testifying as a witness against Trump in the coming months. When will these fools realize Trump will throw you under the bus in the wink of a Fox and Friend's interviewers eye.

Yep.  And Trump will have fired him.  All Trump witnesses will have a professional black eye that will be used against them....all given by the defendent 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump in a nutshell.  Let’s lock everyone up!! Except for the career white collar criminals that support me. Those aren’t crimes.  Those are just good people under attack. Like me. 

There will be some good that comes from this sad chapter in our history. 

White collar crime by powerful folks finally gets its time on the barrel.   And Trump is the poster boy for it 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rudy said Trump agreed to hold off on Manafort pardon.  Which means it is coming.  Probably the day after midterms. 

Remember, simply floating pardons was also part of the Nixon impeachment.  

Shameful what the GOP has become.   Complicit, spineless or corrupt to the extent that nothing matters in America.  Party first and who gives a fug what the party even is or becomes in the process. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, CRA said:

Rudy said Trump agreed to hold off on Manafort pardon.  Which means it is coming.  Probably the day after midterms. 

Remember, simply floating pardons was also part of the Nixon impeachment.  

Shameful what the GOP has become.   Complicit, spineless or corrupt to the extent that nothing matters in America.  Party first and who gives a fug what the party even is or becomes in the process. 

It is disgusting. And as a guy who claims to be part of the "radical non-partisan middle" and who hates the two party system, i will most certainly be pulling the lever for Dems in any foreseeable election. Which means i have lost the political game. Which means Trump and whoever controls has won.

Whether it is Russia or not, whoever made it their goal to divide our nation has won to some extent. A blue wave has to happen and it will have its own downsides.

:(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Happy Panther said:

It is disgusting. And as a guy who claims to be part of the "radical non-partisan middle" and who hates the two party system, i will most certainly be pulling the lever for Dems in any foreseeable election. Which means i have lost the political game. Which means Trump and whoever controls has won.

Whether it is Russia or not, whoever made it their goal to divide our nation has won to some extent. A blue wave has to happen and it will have its own downsides.

:(

Yes,  it will have downsides.  Also have to watch for another corrupt opportunist taking advantage of the scenario on that side too.  Trump will have skewed the bar going forward as well.  And people will be eager for an opposite of Trump.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, CRA said:

Yes,  it will have downsides.  Also have to watch for another corrupt opportunist taking advantage of the scenario on that side too.  Trump will have skewed the bar going forward as well

No doubt.  We need a Congress to pass so limitations and clean this poo up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



×
×
  • Create New...