Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CRA

The Official Robert Mueller is comin! Thread

11 minutes ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

I posted in this thread years ago when Mueller mania was all the rage here warning people not to get their hopes up but people still believed twitter nobodies because they had a blue check mark and that they said Mueller will rush into the white house and handcuff trump any day now.

The fact that Don Jr. never got indicted is hilarious. 

At least you know you're a dolt... and thanks for agreeing that you morons were ghosts while are Trump's cronies were being indicted. 

...and I'd be remiss to not point out that "patriots" like you are thrilled that criminals & traitors are getting away with crimes in plain view, you realize it and think it's funny. Hey as long as they're "on your side" right?

The ironic part is that Trump and his crew aren't on anyone's side except their own and you don't even realize it.

1 hour ago, ECUPantherFan said:

We absolutely are stronger than we were 4 years ago.  Our economy is roaring.  

Despite the daily barrage of despicable false media coverage... despite watching people close to him have their lives ruined over process crimes committed during a bogus investigation based on lies... he has managed to make great things happen, undeterred.  I don’t know of any other person that could withstand the amount of pure hate that is thrown his way... for no other reason than winning an election he wasn’t supposed to win.

You know what the difference in a patriot and a Trumpster is?

The patriot wants whats best for the country even if (s)he doesn't get everything they want.

Trumpsters don't give a fug about anything except seeing the other side of the isle throwing apoplectic fits.

Conservatives that are patriots understand how we as a nation have taken a step or six backward under this administration.

This thread did NOT age well.  Lmao.

But guys... MUH COLLUSION!!! MUH OBSTRUCTION!!!  Lol the hilariously sad thing is that you all actually believed it!  For 2 f’ing years!

Cool - you got some convictions on low level guys on crimes not tied to POTUS, Russia, or collusion.  Awesome - high fives all around.

I’m sure you all are ready to move those goalposts and say it never really was about collusion or obstruction.... get your talking points in order, bounce them off Don Lemon, and get back to me.

@Darth Biscuit rn doing this pathetic damage control:

2f7.jpg

"Y-y-you dolt! Its still Mueller time!! MUELLER IS STILL GOING TO ARREST TRUMP!!! THE END IS NEAR AND THE WALLS ARE CLOSING IN!!!! MUELLER ARRESTED DRUMPFS FORMER THE APPRENTICE MAKEUP ARTIST AND OTHER NOBODIES!! TAKE THAT!!"

Mueller was always Qanon for liberals. I don't post in Qanon poo because it's retarded, like this Mueller investigation. I don't care about Gates or Manafort and they'll be out of prison in 5 minutes anyway. Its over 

1 hour ago, Inimicus said:

You know what the difference in a patriot and a Trumpster is?

The patriot wants whats best for the country even if (s)he doesn't get everything they want.

Trumpsters don't give a fug about anything except seeing the other side of the isle throwing apoplectic fits.

Conservatives that are patriots understand how we as a nation have taken a step or six backward under this administration.

That goes both ways you know...the Trump haters only care about destroying him...at any cost and by any means

37 minutes ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

2f7.jpg

"Y-y-you dolt! Its still Mueller time!! MUELLER IS STILL GOING TO ARREST TRUMP!!! THE END IS NEAR AND THE WALLS ARE CLOSING IN!!!! MUELLER ARRESTED DRUMPFS FORMER THE APPRENTICE MAKEUP ARTIST AND OTHER NOBODIES!! TAKE THAT!!"

Mueller was always Qanon for liberals. I don't post in Qanon poo because it's retarded, like this Mueller investigation. I don't care about Gates or Manafort and they'll be out of prison in 5 minutes anyway. Its over 

As I figured you're throwing straw men around.

You're a dolt for only showing back up after you've assumed you've "won".  How brave...  and how pathetic that you Trumpers only care about stuff like this instead of the actual country. 

You weren't around to talk about Manafort, Gates, et al, gee I wonder why....  and now you whine that they don't matter... ok.

What does the manafort indictment/conviction prove in terms of the Russia probe though? 

Wasnt everyone high on this because they thought muellers indictments were going to be used to flip on trump and go up the ladder? 

Yet the case against manafort has nothing nothing to do with the 2016 elections. 

Someone explain how that’s relevant here. 

11 minutes ago, CarolinaCoolin said:

What does the manafort indictment/conviction prove in terms of the Russia probe though? 

Wasnt everyone high on this because they thought muellers indictments were going to be used to flip on trump and go up the ladder? 

Yet the case against manafort has nothing nothing to do with the 2016 elections. 

Someone explain how that’s relevant here. 

It isn’t.  None of the indictments had anything to do with the 2016 elections.

I don't do the tinders anymore but I just wanted to drop some memes I made that I had circulating in twtrverse20190323_153602.jpg.a4f85d8712430263f65db8ec5943eea0.jpg

20190314_140053.jpg.7323522056eaedc785276a8b436c47e2.jpg

Anyways, back to McCarthyism 2.o and such.

4 hours ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

2f7.jpg

IMG_20181019_112926.thumb.jpg.8f337a8c6c1bbb7be925a2f2b86d141f.jpg

Blah, I am ready for the draft and see if Cam's shoulder will turnout.

5 hours ago, ECUPantherFan said:

This thread did NOT age well.  Lmao.

But guys... MUH COLLUSION!!! MUH OBSTRUCTION!!!  Lol the hilariously sad thing is that you all actually believed it!  For 2 f’ing years!

Cool - you got some convictions on low level guys on crimes not tied to POTUS, Russia, or collusion.  Awesome - high fives all around.

I’m sure you all are ready to move those goalposts and say it never really was about collusion or obstruction.... get your talking points in order, bounce them off Don Lemon, and get back to me.

Do you think doing a victory lap before knowing what is in the report will age well?   

Are we all doubling or tripling down on collusion?

What are the betting odds?

5 minutes ago, ecu88 said:

Are we all doubling or tripling down on collusion?

What are the betting odds?

There is no crime of “collusion”.  

Why are trumpers obessed with that word when we know obstruction of justice and campaign finance are very likely.