• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

HarambeLivesOn

Just in time for November

since the last caravan thread got locked.

Dpu75tUWwAEHIvm.jpg

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/immigration/honduran-migrant-caravan-grows-4000-amid-spike-u-s-border-n921286

Honduran migrant caravan grows to 4,000 amid spike in U.S. border crossings

The Mexican government has sent 500 extra federal police to its border with Guatemala in anticipation of its arrival, say documents obtained by NBC News.

its like the 2018 version of when the killer bees were supposed to come up into Texas and New Mexico and kill everything

• Pie 3

39 minutes ago, HarambeLivesOn said:

hey why do they carry a Honduras flag if they are jumping the border into America?

Because they're seeking asylum, not citizenship. They're proud of their country, it's just too dangerous to live there right now. They aren't disavowing their country, they're asking for safe harbor. 

These fuggers are either tone deaf as hell or on Trumps payroll because this is the perfect issue for him to have at the forefront of this election. Left wing kooks obviously love alien invaders, and all that comes with them, but normal people do not. 

4 minutes ago, PanthersBigD said:

Because they're seeking asylum, not citizenship. They're proud of their country, it's just too dangerous to live there right now. They aren't disavowing their country, they're asking for safe harbor. 

this explanation is three sentences long and thus is already far too complex for some moron screaming "build the wall"

• Pie 1

44 minutes ago, PanthersBigD said:

Perfect response, close thread.

• Pie 1

I thought the whole point of taking the babies away from parents was to prevent people from coming here. That doesn't seem to be working...

1 hour ago, HarambeLivesOn said:

i wonder what independents think about the democrats when they see those pictures.

I see a picture of people wanting to come to America.  Has happened for years and years and years and years and years and years.   This isn't new.   Every Admin has been dealing with it.   People can march to this country and legally try to get in.  Our laws so that.  They seek shelter legally.  Doesn't mean they all get in. You either support law and order or you don't.   Trump doesn't.  Trumpers don't when it comes to the Cheeto in reality. 

Current POTUS deals with it mainly from a political standpoint to mess with his bases head.  

That is what I see going down here. 

Dems don't want open borders.  Last Dem POTUS was the deporter in chief.  Dems just aren't willing to go full retard like the Trump party whose primary purpose of it is continuing his never ending campaigning to his base. 

58 minutes ago, PanthersBigD said:

great response too bad its a lie.

"We're going to drop in on Donald Trump. He has to take us in," said Andrea Fernandez, 24, who left Honduras with a newborn baby, a 5-year-old daughter and 7-year-old son because she said she could not find work

3 minutes ago, HarambeLivesOn said:

I like how this lady expects a job in America.

Probably expects us to pay for her 2 kids too.

Feeding a starving woman and two kids = bad

Giving a tax break to billionaires = good

I bet you identify as Christian, too.

• Pie 3