Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

19 hours ago, Mage said:

“Making everything public”

You do realize Met Gala is a huge event that will have its pics made public anyway.. right?  He doesn’t make it public

Never said he made Met Gala public.  I said he made himself public by attending.  I personally don't care, but I can already hear it... "he's more focused on fashion than football"

8 hours ago, WhoaaaCAM said:

MY QB

Yuck, this dude is acting really trash.  He's alienating a lot of his fans at the same time.  Nobody cares about some 300k diamonds on a hat.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 2

14 hours ago, CatTower said:

Yuck, this dude is acting really trash.  He's alienating a lot of his fans at the same time.  Nobody cares about some 300k diamonds on a hat.

Jealous.

oh no, he was loaned some whacky ostentatious outfit by some designers to go to a charity event so that us poors can go to the met for free!!! can't wait for will grier to start and get us the super bowl!!!

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, Zithers said:

oh no, he was loaned some whacky ostentatious outfit by some designers to go to a charity event so that us poors can go to the met for free!!! can't wait for will grier to start and get us the super bowl!!!

It's not about whether he paid for the outfit.  It's the message he is sending to kids.  He needs to understand his audience and promote a more positive message that doesn't have to do with bowing down to monetary things.  

• Beer 1
  • Poo 1

12 minutes ago, CatTower said:

It's not about whether he paid for the outfit.  It's the message he is sending to kids.  He needs to understand his audience and promote a more positive message that doesn't have to do with bowing down to monetary things.  

Since when is having money a bad thing?