Jump to content
Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

    Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MillionDollarCam

ECF Game 3: Carolina Hurricanes (0-2) vs. Boston Bruins (2-0) - 5/14, 8 PM, NBCS

Recommended Posts



5 minutes ago, PleaseCutStewart said:

I mean, is that not considered goalie interference when you do that?

Not when your Boston.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, KillerKat said:

That should be 5 minutes

Was worse than what Kadri did in the TOR-BOS series and he was suspended for 5 games ultimately

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It literally looks like we have no gameplan in mind on the PP except let Hamilton takes low percentage shots

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, t96 said:

Was worse than what Kadri did in the TOR-BOS series and he was suspended for 5 games ultimately

Not like Boston isn't playing just as dirty. The refs just let them off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Saku needs to score there. Come on guys.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Snake said:

Not like Boston isn't playing just as dirty. The refs just let them off.

That’s what I’m saying. It’s bullshit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, PleaseCutStewart said:

It literally looks like we have no gameplan in mind on the PP except let Hamilton takes low percentage shots

Yeah we are going to get sweeped if we don't pick up the pace.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That better be a major freaking suspension. That was horrible that it wasn't a major.

 

Let's go CANES!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



×
×
  • Create New...