Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Sign in to follow this  
WOW!!

The 2019 season ..

I hate what we are about to go thru.. But reality is we should be in full tank mode for 2 to 3 years.. Trying to get 3 top picks in a row..

But 2019 season will only be bearable if they play all the young guys and keep the BS on the bench.. Miles, Bacon, Graham, Monk, and Washington need to get minutes and lose alot.. Batum, Williams and the rest of the poo contracts need to be passing out water.. If MJ does that getting his money worth bull crap and give these poo bags minutes.. I'm fuging done with this poo..

Since we are going to suck I'd rather suck watching the young players getting development time..Then watching punkass Batum steal checks and minutes..

• Pie 4

If they bring Lamb back, then all hope of seeing any semblance of logic from the team will have disappeared entirely. 

• Pie 3

3 hours ago, OldNorthPowell said:

Monk is missing from the summer league roster. Off to a great start.

The guy is a huge bust...get him on the court early and let him put up 30 shots and score...then trade his bum a$$ for anything we can get

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, YoungPanthers89 said:

The Tank division has arrived

Peyton and Mudiay would be okay while we rebuild. Still young with potential.

• Pie 2

Monk not being on the Summer team makes ZERO sense.  Unless he (or the decision makers) have a really good reason, that's inexcusable. 

• Beer 1

21 hours ago, WOW!! said:

I hate what we are about to go thru.. But reality is we should be in full tank mode for 2 to 3 years.. Trying to get 3 top picks in a row..

But 2019 season will only be bearable if they play all the young guys and keep the BS on the bench.. Miles, Bacon, Graham, Monk, and Washington need to get minutes and lose alot.. Batum, Williams and the rest of the poo contracts need to be passing out water.. If MJ does that getting his money worth bull crap and give these poo bags minutes.. I'm fuging done with this poo..

Since we are going to suck I'd rather suck watching the young players getting development time..Then watching punkass Batum steal checks and minutes..

um, we can play Batum and Williams all we want and we'll still be in position for a #1 pick.  But I agree with you, develop the youngsters.  

Serious question, is there a worse roster in the NBA?

My Offseason Plan: 

1. Sign either Mudiay or Peyton. Both young and we won't be good enough to hurt our draft position

2. We have until 7/6 to use the $8m player exception and and combine that with one of our expirings like Biz, Williams or MKG and get some kind of asset. We can even take on a longer salary because we are going to have $45m coming off the books next year. 

3. Don't waive, stretch!! Let these dudes expire or trade for assets. Let's not push the issues down the line. 

4. Play young guys. Vets need to be on the bench! 

5. Want to see a small ball lineup of Peyton or Cody Martin (defense), Monk, Bacon, Miles, PJ. I would be interested to see how that works!