Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Eazy-E

Not trading Kemba for picks and losing him for nothing is a potential franchise killer.

Not watching or attending any more Hornets games.  They deserve neither my money nor attention.  This franchise can fug right off.

• Pie 4

I used to have to pick and choose between which games I wanted to watch, Hurricanes or Hornets... the Hornets made my choice rather easy this year. I won't be tuning into any games accept to watch Kemba fug us in the ass.

• The D 2
  • Beer 1

As long as the Hornets are in Charlotte I am going to root for them. I will not be giving MJ a dime though until management proves they can turn this disaster around. I'm rooting for the Hornets to get lucky as fug and land the number one pick and draft the future GOAT and win multiple championships. 

fug Boston they are our competition and I hope they lose every game. If I was at the game when Kemba comes to Charlotte to play the Hornets I would give him a standing ovation and thank him for his time in Charlotte. After that back to fug you Boston and I hope the Hornets blow the Celtics out and Kemba goes 0-30.

I want the Hornets to tank and I want our only wins this season to come against the Celtics.

Love you Kemba but you and the Celtics are the enemies now.

• Pie 1

Just a nitpick. Technically speaking, we didn't lose him for nothing. If we didn't do the trade with Boston, we couldn't have signed Rozier. So we traded Walker (and a draft pick, probably) for Rozier.

A technicality, sure, but still.

22 hours ago, Eazy-E said:

People literally only went to games for Kemba or to watch other teams beat us.

I personally know people who have already contacted the team to cancel their season tickets. When Kemba to Boston becomes official I imagine around half of season ticket holders who aren’t businesses will cancel as well.

Can we Actually call an cancel tickets even if we are on the payment plan?

• Beer 1