Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

SZ James (banned)

Bernie Sanders

2 hours ago, NanuqoftheNorth said:

I think he's wrong here on the tactics. There are times when you counterpunch, and then there are times when the retort is so obvious that you sit back and let THE ENTIRE WORLD counterpunch for you.

Attacked by Hillary fuging Clinton as being a "career politician" who's not likeable - it's just too easy. Gift of a lifetime. You'd look unsporting if you punched back. Good time to let your supporters into the game and let them do it for you.

10 minutes ago, Gesualdo said:

I think he's wrong here on the tactics. There are times when you counterpunch, and then there are times when the retort is so obvious that you sit back and let THE ENTIRE WORLD counterpunch for you.

Attacked by Hillary fuging Clinton as being a "career politician" who's not likeable - it's just too easy. Gift of a lifetime. You'd look unsporting if you punched back. Good time to let your supporters into the game and let them do it for you.

I tend to agree, but what feels good now may have long term implications.

Hillary and her most loyal followers are a very vindictive bunch.  Chances are no matter how congenial Bernie behaves they'll do whatever they feel is necessary to undermine his campaign for M4A, affordable higher education,, a living wage and ending the endless wars.

Having said that, if Sanders can reach out to less fanatical Clinton supporters and win them over (or at least neutralize their vitriol) it will make his job as POTUS much easier.

Bottom Line:  Bernie appears to be attempting to thread the needle when it comes to pleasing his supporters desire for him to become more aggressive and the need to bring the party together for the general election and leading this nation as POTUS.

• Beer 1

9 hours ago, TheRumGone said:

Just donated again. Keep it up.

i donate almost every time they send me a text, which is a lot. they campaign very effectively 

• Pie 2

18 hours ago, TheRumGone said:

Just donated again. Keep it up.

Every time Bernie is attacked by the establishment I give him an another donation along with my recurring monthly donations.

Needless to say, he is getting multiple donations from me every month.

• Pie 2

7 minutes ago, ImaginaryKev said:

Hmmmmmmmm

I think at the heart of it Never trumpers are against trump not by beliefs because they buy in large have like 95% same beliefs, but that Trump puts an awful/bigoted face on their beliefs and they dont want to come to the realization they are one in the same with him. 

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

1 hour ago, TheBlue said:

I think at the heart of it Never trumpers are against trump not by beliefs because they buy in large have like 95% same beliefs, but that Trump puts an awful/bigoted face on their beliefs and they dont want to come to the realization they are one in the same with him. 

Trump isn't a political aberration, he is the next logical step in the GOP's fascist evolution.

On 1/26/2020 at 9:57 PM, TheBlue said:

If you took his 2016 platform and put Marco Rubio's name at the top you wouldn't find a single Republican who'd have a problem with it.