Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Sign in to follow this  
MGH1989

Reports: Matt Rhule finalizing deal to be Carolina Panthers HC

Apparently one of his big assets is people skills. Something McDaniels is not known for. And if his gift is turning around programs like Temple or Baylor which have disadvantages compared to other schools in their divisions then this could be a great choice. I just don't know.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

This.  I think this dude was tailor-made for college.  His poo isn't gonna fly in the pros.

With all of your time in his locker rooms, playing for his teams, your commentary is worth its weight in gold... 

:eyeroll:

• Pie 2

2 minutes ago, AceBoogie said:

Well I got this one very wrong. 

Everybody got this wrong.

He must have really blown away that interview.

4 minutes ago, uncfan888 said:

Hoping for the best but expecting the worst

Yep. Wasn’t my top choice due to the experience, but it happened so here’s to him exceeding expectations. Let’s just not fug up this primo draft slot. It’ll be interesting to see if he’s gung ho on Cam or would rather have a young guy to work with fresh. 

4 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

This.  I think this dude was tailor-made for college.  His poo isn't gonna fly in the pros.

What poo?  Seems to me that he is an expert in turning troubled programs around, and that he is definitely a players coach.  His former players love him.

David Tepper in Dec. when asked about hiring a college coach: "I do understand the difficulty of the transition though. That doesn’t mean I’m closing it off, but you’ve got to understand, anybody who’s been around football understands the difficulty of that transition."
  • Pie 1

Another college coach with a gimmick system. Not sure it will work on the NFL level, but I cant say that im not excited for a change.

Does his offense involve a lot of 4 wr sets?

If so expect Jerry Jeudy to be the pick at #7.

• Pie 1

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

He has what Tepper wants. Analytics. Analytics dictating football equals failure, look at every team that has tried to go “analytics” in the past.

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

Not everyone 

• Pie 1

Yep I was wrong for sure. Looks like we are going a completely different direction. The only thing I wish, is I wish we could get at least one coordinator with NFL head Coaching Experience. Otherwise, it will be a rough 2-3 year curb.

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, Real1zOnly said:

Another college coach with a gimmick system. Not sure it will work on the NFL level, but I cant say that im not excited for a change.

Does his offense involve a lot of 4 wr sets?

If so expect Jerry Jeudy to be the pick at #7.

Gimmick system?  What?

Why is everyone so down on the hire?  He was very sought after and has an impressive record wherever he goes.  He was a top 3 candidate for me, easily. 

• Pie 3