Jump to content
Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

    Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Sign in to follow this  
Jeremy Igo

American embraces Universal Health Care

Recommended Posts

So the goverment is signing into law a bill that makes coronavirus testing free. So a measure of health care is being nationalized. Therefore, they recognize that the US population as a whole will only benefit from everyone getting tested and taking care of themselves and it is the job of government to make that possible. 

So why don't they understand the same thinking should be applied to all of health care as a whole? Why is this not the case for every communicable disease? Why is it only one specific virus? 

  • Pie 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Cuz boomers are selfish and only care about what affects them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

they only want this free because it directly threatens their existence. if they don’t feel threatened by your sickness then they want to profit off of it and if they can’t profit off your sickness then they want you to die quickly.

Edited by GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER
  • Pie 1
  • Flames 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jayflip said:

Cuz boomers are selfish and only care about what affects them. 

It’s not just boomers. I know several people in my age group who grew up wealthy and had a very nice job handed to them right out of college  that are very inconsiderate of the well being of other people - especially poor people. I’m sure they are blaming all this crap on people of color as well. 

  • Pie 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

It’s not just boomers. I know several people in my age group who grew up wealthy and had a very nice job handed to them right out of college  that are very inconsiderate of the well being of other people - especially poor people. I’m sure they are blaming all this crap on people of color as well. 

yeah it’s class not age

  • Pie 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 4Corners said:

It’s not just boomers. I know several people in my age group who grew up wealthy and had a very nice job handed to them right out of college  that are very inconsiderate of the well being of other people - especially poor people. I’m sure they are blaming all this crap on people of color as well. 

grew up with people like this.  there is an underlying belief that they are in their position because 'god' obviously favors them, and others are not because 'god' obviously does not favor them.    

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, raz said:

grew up with people like this.  there is an underlying belief that they are in their position because 'god' obviously favors them, and others are not because 'god' obviously does not favor them.    

I am a Christian, not a very good one, but man as I get older I see the bullshit that people use religion (Christianity) as some sort of way to disguise their idiotic, bigoted, ethnocentric, and ignorant views. If you are rich and another person is poor - God does not love you more than the other person. There are tons and tons of examples of shithead, donkey brained rich people - one currently sits in the WH. 

  • Pie 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

yeah it’s class not age

Fair enough but my point is there are a ton of young people who think like boomers. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To make things even worse I bet a bunch of liberals at some godawful research university where young Americans are brainwashed into atheist Muslim Communism will eventually develop a vaccine

  • Flames 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the sad part here: 1/3 of Biden voters think he supporters medicare for all because he has extremely low info voters.

  • Beer 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, rodeo said:

the sad part here: 1/3 of Biden voters think he supporters medicare for all because he has extremely low info voters.

Do you support UBI?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 Yet another example of Bernie being correct and the corporate candidates, Biden and Trump, being wrong. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, NanuqoftheNorth said:

 

 Yet another example of Bernie being correct and the corporate candidates, Biden and Trump, being wrong. 

7 bills. In 29 years. 7 dude. 

  • Poo 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  



×
×
  • Create New...