Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Sign in to follow this  
Jeremy Igo

American embraces Universal Health Care

So the goverment is signing into law a bill that makes coronavirus testing free. So a measure of health care is being nationalized. Therefore, they recognize that the US population as a whole will only benefit from everyone getting tested and taking care of themselves and it is the job of government to make that possible. 

So why don't they understand the same thinking should be applied to all of health care as a whole? Why is this not the case for every communicable disease? Why is it only one specific virus? 

• Pie 8

Cuz boomers are selfish and only care about what affects them. 

Posted (edited)

they only want this free because it directly threatens their existence. if they don’t feel threatened by your sickness then they want to profit off of it and if they can’t profit off your sickness then they want you to die quickly.

Edited by GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER
  • Pie 1
  • Flames 1

Just now, jayflip said:

Cuz boomers are selfish and only care about what affects them. 

It’s not just boomers. I know several people in my age group who grew up wealthy and had a very nice job handed to them right out of college  that are very inconsiderate of the well being of other people - especially poor people. I’m sure they are blaming all this crap on people of color as well. 

• Pie 2

3 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

It’s not just boomers. I know several people in my age group who grew up wealthy and had a very nice job handed to them right out of college  that are very inconsiderate of the well being of other people - especially poor people. I’m sure they are blaming all this crap on people of color as well. 

yeah it’s class not age

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, 4Corners said:

grew up with people like this.  there is an underlying belief that they are in their position because 'god' obviously favors them, and others are not because 'god' obviously does not favor them.    

Just now, raz said:

grew up with people like this.  there is an underlying belief that they are in their position because 'god' obviously favors them, and others are not because 'god' obviously does not favor them.    

I am a Christian, not a very good one, but man as I get older I see the bullshit that people use religion (Christianity) as some sort of way to disguise their idiotic, bigoted, ethnocentric, and ignorant views. If you are rich and another person is poor - God does not love you more than the other person. There are tons and tons of examples of shithead, donkey brained rich people - one currently sits in the WH. 

• Pie 3

4 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

yeah it’s class not age

Fair enough but my point is there are a ton of young people who think like boomers. 

To make things even worse I bet a bunch of liberals at some godawful research university where young Americans are brainwashed into atheist Muslim Communism will eventually develop a vaccine

• Flames 1

the sad part here: 1/3 of Biden voters think he supporters medicare for all because he has extremely low info voters.

• Beer 1

11 minutes ago, rodeo said:

the sad part here: 1/3 of Biden voters think he supporters medicare for all because he has extremely low info voters.

Do you support UBI?

Yet another example of Bernie being correct and the corporate candidates, Biden and Trump, being wrong. 

4 minutes ago, NanuqoftheNorth said:

Yet another example of Bernie being correct and the corporate candidates, Biden and Trump, being wrong. 

7 bills. In 29 years. 7 dude. 

• Poo 1