Carolina Huddle
WarPanthers89

Memories to make you smile, and a crappy rap song that will get stuck in your head

While watching the amazing “dominate the foe” Panthers rap this morning, I had a flashback of another “fly hip hop rhyme” song that came out back in the day. I hope it gets stuck in your head all day and that you can imagine us getting our first sack of the year against old man Tom. Here is to another week of Arians bashing his QB, and to bad Panthers raps that go down in history.

2 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

F the Patriots. 

It still hurts deep for me. I’m numb to the Broncos, but the Patriots super bowl feels like we were robbed and cheated.

1 hour ago, WarPanthers89 said:

It still hurts deep for me. I’m numb to the Broncos, but the Patriots super bowl feels like we were robbed and cheated.

I agree I felt way worse after the Patriots one than the Broncos. 2015 seemed almost too good to be true, whereas that 2003 run was nothing fancy until playoffs, where it was magical to say the least. 

• Beer 1

34 minutes ago, BPF said:

I agree I felt way worse after the Patriots one than the Broncos. 2015 seemed almost too good to be true, whereas that 2003 run was nothing fancy until playoffs, where it was magical to say the least. 

moved to tears crying GIF

• Beer 2