Carolina Huddle
ncfan

Edited* Chris Godwin in Concussion Protocol, Mike Evans and Donavon Smith limited

1 hour ago, Pantherfan84 said:

Don't mean he is out for this week

Announcing him in protocol on Wednesday when the game is sunday? I would be surprised if he plays, if he does the risk wouldn't look good on the staffs part. 

6 minutes ago, CPF4LIFE said:

Announcing him in protocol on Wednesday when the game is sunday? I would be surprised if he plays, if he does the risk wouldn't look good on the staffs part. 

Idk I've seen alot of guys play when they have said that. I would say I would be surprised I know that.

Announcing it Wed before Sundays game.

He aint playing.  There have been rare occasions of guys getting announced to the Protocol a week out.  But a few days, nah

• Pie 1

9 minutes ago, ncfan said:

Announcing it Wed before Sundays game.

He aint playing.  There have been rare occasions of guys getting announced to the Protocol a week out.  But a few days, nah

This. Would be highly unlikely if not unprecedented for a guy to play on a Sunday after entering the protocol on Wednesday.

Having symptoms 3 days after the fact would indicate a significant head trauma.

I'm certainly no doctor but i think it is more likely he misses 2 weeks than comes back this week

Over the past few years, I believe the majority of concussed Panthers have missed multiple games (meaning at least 2)

• Pie 1