• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

what exactly has to happen for holding to be called?

beasonfanclub

Again maybe JP is too nice he doesn't yell enough when it's happening. This crap has happen so much this year I have come to the realization that the REF don't like Pep. Tuck gets a little tug on his jersey and draws a holding call. JP gets put in a Headlock and no call. The olinemen's arm is so big it covers up the #90 on Pep chest but wait Pep is around him how the Hell is this not HOLDING. I hate the fact that Pep gets no Respect.

After watching all of the holds on J-Pep not called the past few seasons, I'm fairly certain that the only way a hold will get called is if it is on the level of unnecessary roughness.

Sad to say but seeing O-lineman get away with holding in NFL games has gotten pretty commonplace. The D-lineman will simply have to ramp up their skills and effort since the refs aren't likely to change how they call the game anytime soon.

hell yeh its such BS... everybody said that clady or whatever his name is was so good, but by what i saw he is just good at getting away with holding. if i was pep i would kicked him in the testicles. that pissed me off so bad. its been like that all year.:mad:

Clady got away with it all game vs Abe. Most elite pass rushers get the same treatment. If they actually called it the sack record would be shattered by Abe lol (not literally but damn it'd be close)

What bothers me about it is that the same dumb refs will call an illegal contact on the opposite side of the field that had nothing to do with a play on the other side giving a team a first down. Refs are retards. It wouldn't be so bad if their incompetence didn't cost games, but it does.

Archived