• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fire them all!!

the greatest

I think the Carolina panthers will get it together, they just have to play their brand of football.

And our brand of football kicks ass. We are typically up by at least two scores at halftime.

it seems though, that at halftime, the panthers gets a little lax, while the other team comes out more charged up from getting their butts kicked.

this contrast in energy levels is resulting in these close games, where a panthers victory is jeapordized.

i think the panthers have to come out even more turnt up for the third quarter, and as Luke Kuechly said, "Stomp on them"

win the third quarter win the game.

say what you want about the officiating and kick and scream and point fingers to deflect blame away from the players and coaches but the fact of the matter is, that the panthers were still in posición to win that game.

Despiste the additional burdens of officiating and social politics, and in light of how difficult it is to win in the nfl, The panthers where still in position to win that game last night, thats how good they are.

I believe the missed field goals was a result of an organization wide psychological funk that everyone needs to shake off. Also that graham gano needs to put more work in so that he can live up to his last name.

This team can win the superbowl as it is. We are designed to methodically move down the field, and score in the redzone on offense. On defense were nasty beasts, and turnover machines. We have to embarace who we are. 

i think a dose of Cameron Artis-Payne will really help the offense. Stewart is a great back but he cant do it by him self for 4 quarters over a 19 game season. If we could get production when he comes off the field our offense, and in turn defense, would run much more smoothly

Our back up running back should be poppins off 26 yard runs, and i believe artis-payne can do that.

in the future another truly dynamic players on offense would be amazing. A player that cam could lay it off to, who can make his own play and turn a short pass on 3rd and 3 into a 49 yd TD.

Combine this new dynamic player, with KB, Olsen, and Cam, and i think we completely eliminate those ofensive stalls.

panthers are a great team we just need to do what we do and tweak some very little things. 

Super Bowl 51

what do you guys think about these sentiments?

ps the title was for attention 

Archived