• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Lmao @ Tampa Bay.

Mills

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• Canes will answer the call and even this up..... 
    • One thing to remember is the armchair quarterback rule. It is fun to speculate, but, keep in mind. We did not have this knowledge back then. I think this depends upon how you bench young.  Does he get benched but continue to learn and develop under a veteran quarterback or does he get benched with the decision to cut him next season? My thought on any new quarterback is to have him play behind a veteran quarterback for the first season.  If you play the rookie quarterback immediately, it would be like throwing the non-swimmer into the swimming pool to see if he/she will sink or swim. in this case, I actually think it was a blessing to play young through the whole season. Here is why:  I am personally concerned about young’s physical ability.  Size,  etc.  If the physical ability is a problem, it’s best to find out now rather than during the second season. Having young play through this entire first season also allowed young to become experienced. Obviously he is not a bad quarterback yet, but he is no longer a rookie quarterback and he now has experience.   I think the real question here is how long do you play young this season before you drop him altogether? By the way, I have a different opinion regarding Tepper throwing water on a fan.  How do we know if the fan was possibly cheering an injury?  What I heard was a fan was cheering an injury to a Panther player.  I am not saying that what Tepper did is acceptable but I am saying it was understandable.  It is human nature, the person who retaliates always gets noticed and suffers the consequences.  
    • Won’t be able to make it this fall but was in Munich last fall. Beautiful area and the weather will be perfect.     enjoy!