• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tyson Chandler is Trash

Panthers128

He's like the cheap little coupon or bonus you get as an "I'm sorry" by a store when you take back defective equipment.

The point was that you got your money back, but getting something extra never hurt.

Chandler looked better tonight, and I expect him to be decent this year. It's a little early to rag on the guy though.

way to early for this thread.....he is getting back in shape following surgery and missing 50 games last year

i would look for him to have a decent game tonight against the Cavs....we will play a much bigger lineup than we did last night, so he should see extended minutes

It's the 2nd game of the year. He has been injured. This is a stupid thread. No point of comparing Meka's stats either because it had nothing to do with the trade. It was all about money. He would have been gone if it were Chandler or anyone else. Atleast wait till the guy is some what healthy and been in the system before you make a thread like this.Also, In the end they will be just as bored with Meka as we were.

No point of comparing Meka's stats either because it had nothing to do with the trade. It was all about money.

lol, this is the guy the BOBCATS gave a huge contract to in 2008? why did they even give him the money in the first place?

ran by morons

also i've always thought chandler was trash and he got hype because chris paul can make any center look good

Archived