• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who was Schefter's source?

SBiii

7 hours ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

You know I actually haven't watched any of them, can you articulate what was so weird about them?  Based on the impression I get reading posts from you and the five or six other posters on this site who pack into every thread and furiously jerk each other off over the topic, it better be something like Cam crawling around on his kitchen floor in anime cosplay at 3 AM.

What's "weird" is the misdirected and completely biased off the charts verbosity of your post.....

....abinormal....  (#YoungFrankenstein ;')

7 hours ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

At most he's slightly eccentric.  Listening to some people though you'd think he's an acid casualty like Syd Barrett or something.

e: He's also likely on opioid painkillers now too, so there's that

Who Cam? He doesn’t do painkillers. Know your QB. 

Thats actually what all this seems to be boiling down to. He fugged up his rehab, probably should have had surgery before, now if he does he’ll be out for the year. Doesn’t want to go out. Doesn’t want to do normal rehab procedure. 

Honestly, all signs are pointing towards him being his own catalyst of failures right now. 

Obviously that being said. I don’t blame someone for not wanting to be in 24/7/365 physical rehab. 

7 hours ago, TheRed said:

Since when are you the first word on what is normal behavior for a 30 year old adult male?

Cam does not behave like an adult hardly any of the time he’s in the spotlight or out(from what I’ve heard). But then again he isn’t a normal human. 

Archived