• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Saints......

Catdaddy

can't even take defeat gracefully eh.....

I hope you guys go to the Super Bowl.... and I hope the Panthers can find deserved success under new leadership (not just QB) in a year or two. :o

This was one of the worst games I have ever seen... and the worst games are always the ones that start off so well. After the first half, I was confident we had turned the corner and that we were the comeback team hurdling towards the playoffs... and this was the first game I had the pleasure to watch with my dad since last season...

soo.. yea... what a horrible game and what a horrible day... but its not going to ruin the whole week.

I am sure some of the players are getting very angry....Steve Smith.... and if the coaching staff(mostly Fox) hasn't lost the team yet, it is coming.

Hopefully today's pathetic game is the first step of many in making serious changes with this franchise and next season brings success.

I'm not flaking off like the fairweather fans... but I'm not spending another dime in BOA stadium until the changes that need to be made are made.

Archived