• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

As far as post game conferences go..

CarPanthers21

I understand players are required to be interviewed (correct me if I'm wrong) but why is it the same player each time? For example, in post game conferences it's always Fox and Delhomme being interviewed after the game. Why not other players? Also, you never see Jake Delhomme being interviewed in the locker room, but rather Deangelo and some defensive players.

Generally speaking, most teams (not just the Panthers) only bring the head coach and QB to the press room to speak to the media. Ocassionally another player like a RB or DB will come to the press room, but more times than not its the QB. This is why I say QBs are the faces of organizations.

Generally speaking, most teams (not just the Panthers) only bring the head coach and QB to the press room to speak to the media. Ocassionally another player like a RB or DB will come to the press room, but more times than not its the QB. This is why I say QBs are the faces of organizations.

I appreciate the response, thanks. I have always wondered this.

Archived