• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Manning > Brees > Brady??

SgtJoo

That right there is my main problem with Manning. Nothing is ever his fault, he throws a pick 6 and it's the receivers fault? If you look at that play, he never took his eyes off of Wayne, any DB would read that and pick it off EASILY. At some point, people need to realize Manning has had a stellar team for almost his entire career and only has 1 ring, whereas Brady was throwing to no-name receivers and still won 3 SB's.

and while Belichick is a genius, he isn't the one out there engineering 2 minute drills in the final minutes of the 4th quarter to win the game, Brady is. I can't stand Brady, but he is the 2nd best QB of all time next to Joe Montana when it comes to the post-season, and Manning isn't even top 10 in that category.

Not sure about that last part there. I wouldn't put him near the top 2. It's obvious that something underhanded was going on during their run. Notice the downslide since. I'm no Manning fan either for the most part. He's okay but I see flaws in his game. Playing with yearly pro bowlers and only one ring does speak volumes.

I have to go back to Brees. He's not on a loaded team per say and yet still has better stats and just as many rings as Manning. JMO

Archived