• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Atlanta Braves Thread

faultlessjoint

Wha? I travel down a couple of times a year for a series or two and have driven in and taken the Marta and always found it very easy.....I have even parked in the "rough" neighborhood parking lots and never felt unsafe.

yes you probably stayed in downtown and took the direct line from marta to underground then to a bus then to a stadium.

or somewhere up 85 like at norcross

the key is that no one actually lives in either of those places.

MARTA? I've taken MARTA to Brave's games several times. It's not the most dangerous part of the city either. Drive 10 minutes in a certain direction and you can find some dangerous places but it's not hard at all to get to Turner Field. You just hate Atlanta.

no I actually love Atlanta and getting to MARTA, like I said, is completely contingent upon where you live and whelp guess what hardly anyone with any money lives with easy access to marta.

Like I was saying in the beginning of the year, I would love to have that Braves pitching staff (bullpen included) but their batting lineup is adequate at best. They might get streaky here and there, but that is not a good offensive lineup. Maybe they could bring Kelly Johnson back? Kid has been killing the ball this year.

Can someone please tell me what Escobar was thinking on Saturday when he decided not to tag up on 3rd and caused the double play? I seriously think there is something wrong with that kid at times.

Needless to say, this is a low point for the braves franchise. I really hope that it is just a bunch of cold bats, and that it does not last long.

I'm confident Mac and Escobar will turn it around and start hitting. But I'm not so sure about anyone else. It is down right depressing to look through the BA's of the braves lineup.

In the past it was always Chipper who would hit through these slumps and keep the offense together. Obviously, he is no longer able to be that guy. Someone really needs to step up and get the team going. I'm thinking McCann is going to have to be that guy.

Archived