• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2010 Playoff Match-ups/TV Schedule

DirtyMagic97

Man I feel sorry for the sharks. They always have such impressive seasons, but always falter when it comes to the postseason.

They are playing very well, but ran into a hot goaltender and a bit of bad luck.

I feel bad for the Sharks too, but I don't think they are playing well. Their top line doesn't even have a goal yet. I don't care how hot the goaltender is, your top line should have at least 1 goal in 3 games.

I feel bad for the Sharks too, but I don't think they are playing well. Their top line doesn't even have a goal yet. I don't care how hot the goaltender is, your top line should have at least 1 goal in 3 games.

I don't understand it, they have probably the most prolific scoring lines in the NHL. But they aren't able to finish on Anderson, they miss wide open chip shots.

I mean just listen to these names:

Patrick Marleau

Joe Thornton

Devin Setoguchi

Ryane Clowe

Dany Heatley

Dan Boyle

That's an all-star lineup but they cant seem to get it together right now when it matters.

I don't understand it, they have probably the most prolific scoring lines in the NHL. But they aren't able to finish on Anderson, they miss wide open chip shots.

I mean just listen to these names:

Patrick Marleau

Joe Thornton

Devin Setoguchi

Ryane Clowe

Dany Heatley

Dan Boyle

That's an all-star lineup but they cant seem to get it together right now when it matters.

I know. I can't imagine how they can't put it in the net. It's just insane! I feel like if they put one in, the flood gates will open. But that first one is always the hardest to get.

Archived