• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kahne to Hendrick in 2011

Dilla

^As long as Dale Jr. keeps bringing in sponsorship dollars, I doubt it. Besides, there is talk of JR Motorsports moving up in a couple of years, with Hendrick support of course.

What obligation? Kellogg's is now with Roush Racing part-time on Carl Edwards' car.

----------------------

Update: It's the 5 car. . .in 2012.

So it's Stewart-Haas next year I guess.

opps whatever Martin's Sponsorship has now

i'm very excited about this. I'm not a JJ or JG or Jr. fan at all. But i've been a Kahne fan since his rookie season. So i'm stoked he'll be on a team that can compete. I'm also glad he'll be outta Ford...

Scrum has been a fan just as long, but it is more of the Allstate girls crush....kinda creepy

Yeah, I'ma just gonna go ahead and think Hendrick may want Budweiser instead of GoDaddy.com and whatever else they put on the 5 right now.

Dave Despain on Wind Tunnel on Speed said that it wasn't going to be Budweiser because Rick won't allow a alcohol sponsorshihp on any of his cars.

(What? Bud was on the #25 car for years before it went with Jr.)

Dave Despain on Wind Tunnel on Speed said that it wasn't going to be Budweiser because Rick won't allow a alcohol sponsorshihp on any of his cars.

(What? Bud was on the #25 car for years before it went with Jr.)

Gibbs will not allow alcohol sponors.......Hendrick doesn't care

Archived