• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Post game yell, scream and swear area

Hawk

Defense suck, Fox must go, running game didn't work, etc...etc...etc. JAKE COST US THIS GAME PERIOD! Had defense,coaching,running game all played perfect, GIVING THE OTHER TEAM THE BALL 6 TIMES IN THE NFL = NO WINS! Stop protecting Jake cause yo will only be a helping hand in us having him QB next year.....

Jake Delhomme needs to be a Panther next year.

In 2010 Jake will be a free agent, so next year will be in a contract year and will be performing for his 2010 salary and possibly his career. Coupled with this hugely disappointing playoff loss, he will probably be a bit more focused and prepared going into next season. Not to mention, he will have an offseason to concentrate on football and not rehabing his arm.

There are no quality free agent quarterbacks next year. Here is the list.

http://www.kffl.com/static/nfl/features/freeagents/fa.php?y=2009

The only two notable ones I see are Kurt Warner and Jeff Garcia. There is no way the Cardinals are going to lose Warner, and Garcia really wouldn't be all to much different than Delhomme in my opinion.

Here is the list of free agent QB's in 2010.

http://www.kffl.com/static/nfl/features/freeagents/fa.php?y=2010

There is a whole lot more potential in that list, plus the Panthers will be in a better position to financially and in their draft status to be able to go after a big name QB.

I'm not a Delhomme fan, but it simply makes more sense to be patient for one more year or else we will be screwed for the next 3-5 years.

lockwestmonster; you make some good points... but saying Jake will have the off season to focus... I dont agree. Regaurdless of every off season he's had since with the panthers, his performance is the same. So you probly right... he will be our QB next year so I guess the 2009-2010 season will be just for fun cause we know what lies ahead with him and the idea off a bowl game would be a joke.

Keep this team in tact. Find a d lineman in free agency. Resign Gross. Who knows about Peppers. I heard rumors about a sign and trade, which would net us draft picks if Peppers chooses to go.

Our offense is set. Maybe look for a new d coordinator.

Let's start with--

I'm impressed with the people who stayed till the end

about the 5th or 6th interception I had to leave

I was so utterly depressed...It was such an awesome day!

And only my 2nd game @ the B of A

I was the pissed off chick yelling at the announcers while walking outside the stadium

(REALLY!!! those guys should be fired...made me wanna slit my wrists)

Second:

Jake killed KILLED me last night

but it was the whole team and

I think Jake was good all season and did so well

I <3 him and would like to see him back for one more season at least

.....::sigh::

Archived