• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Predict Clausen's numbers

Mr ocho nueve

Some people call it a nasty habit, I call it maturity and poise. Of course you want your QB to throw the ball away when no one is open! It's common sense! The other times he throws it away is when the O-Line implodes and he's flushed out of the pocket. However he does get happy feet and sometimes leaves the pocket prematurely. It's most likely mental though. He's scared the pocket will cave in like it always does. Smart kid, he must of figured that out early.

Perhaps I wasn't being obvious enough. If you read the entire exchange I thought it was pretty clear that I was being sarcastic.

One of the things I like most about Clausen is that he takes care of the football, as you've said.

Perhaps I wasn't being obvious enough. If you read the entire exchange I thought it was pretty clear that I was being sarcastic.

One of the things I like most about Clausen is that he takes care of the football, as you've said.

Ah, my apologies. You can't hear the sarcastic tone when reading off the internet. Ether that or I was to out of it to comprehend what you were saying.

I really like Clausen. I think he could be something special. He has made improvements this season, and having a QB that doesn't turn the ball over 5 times a game is something we've never had. He hasn't fumbled a snap in a while (he didn't at tampa bay). He's getting use to the system and working with what he has. His best game came from our 4th string HB having a 100 yard rushing game. Imagine what he can do if we can continue to run the ball successfully?

I'm on the fence about drafting Luck, but if he's sitting at #1 you almost have to take him. Unless Jimmy can knock us out of the #1 spot then his future to me is uncertain. I hope he plays lights out and proves to the world he has potential, because at this point everyone is praying he fails only to draft another "pro-ready" QB.

You can't judge a QB in 1 season. Impossible. Brett Favre sucked with the Falcons, Troy Aikman sucked for 3 seasons. How is Clausen any different?

I've read the same poo so long I'm starting to believe it.

Archived