• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hello

PeteRozelle

Hello,

My name is Pete and I am a Carolina Huddle addict.

I visit the site mostly via my mobile.

The only sport I follow now is the NFL, though I love playing all sports.

I post often in the Lovely Ladies forum, and lurk mostly in the other forums.

I like a lot of the people here.

That is all

Pete

HI Im caleb and i love the panthers, i lurk here often, finally felt like posting, funny how there is a thread for introducing yourself but you cant start a thread if youre new, oh well using this guys intro for my own, i also love the hokies the bobcats the hurricanes, im educated and well rounded in my infinite football knowledge so my opinion is always correct for that reason many of you will not like me

sorry

to everyone else who knows what theyre talking about HELLO you will enjoy my presence

that is all

HI Im caleb and i love the panthers, i lurk here often, finally felt like posting, funny how there is a thread for introducing yourself but you cant start a thread if youre new, oh well using this guys intro for my own, i also love the hokies the bobcats the hurricanes, im educated and well rounded in my infinite football knowledge so my opinion is always correct for that reason many of you will not like me

sorry

to everyone else who knows what theyre talking about HELLO you will enjoy my presence

that is all

post some tits! covered discreetly, but post;em!!

Archived