• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Blue Jackets @ Canes

Ncstatefan

Columbus (27-23-5) Vs. Canes (27-23-5)

FSC 7:00 EST

After a horrible 5-0 loss in the biggest game of the season so far, the Canes need to bounce back in this one. The Blue Jackets are in the hunt for the first time in history for the playoffs, currently tied for 8th in the western conference. Corvo and the rest of the D had their worst game of the season and I feel that they will need to step up their game tonight with the likes of Nash on the other side.

Cam Ward will be in net most likely for the canes and the young phenom Steve Mason, who played last night, or Wade Dubielewicz will be in net for the Jackets.

An old friend also returns to town, Mike Commodore will be playing for the Jackets.

I'm feeling some redemption in the air and a nice 4-2 victory for the Canes.

Also I'll be at the game, it's also family night so 1$ hot dogs and Happy Valentines day!

Second game in a row, second time ever, I've left a sporting event early... I really hope we blow every game from here on out.. you know 28 game losing streak and we just have a firesale at the trade deadline and get a high draft pick and bring up some talent in the system for next year with Francis at the head.

Archived