• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NBA Playoffs Rd 1: Utah Jazz vs. Los Angeles Lakers

King Taharqa

Who will win?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Utah Jazz
    • Los Angeles Lakers

The Lakers might just sweep through the playoffs. This is going to be fun.

This is a joke right? Sweep through the playoffs? I may be wrong but, you know I'm not, no other NBA team in HISTORY has swept through the postseason. So by this knowledge, this Lakers team is one of the best teams of all time. PLEASE!!

Oh and I like to see I'm not the other one who thinks the Jazz can actually win this series.

This is a joke right? Sweep through the playoffs? I may be wrong but, you know I'm not, no other NBA team in HISTORY has swept through the postseason. So by this knowledge, this Lakers team is one of the best teams of all time. PLEASE!!

Oh and I like to see I'm not the other one who thinks the Jazz can actually win this series.

Yes, I was joking, but I definitely think the Lakers could dominate the playoffs. Obviously I could be wrong, but if Bynum plays well they will stomp on people.

Joe Crawford continues to be one of the worst refs in the game. There is really no point in playing this series if the refs won't even give the Jazz a chance. It's always going to be this way as long as Stern is in office and the refs continue to get on the knees for Phil Jackson. All of these calls are just anticipation fouls and the fact that it is Kobe Bryant that is shooting the ball he must be getting fouled because he isn't allowed to miss shots. Lakers will be in the NBA Finals, not because they are the best team in the west but because the NBA won't let it happen.

Joe Crawford continues to be one of the worst refs in the game. There is really no point in playing this series if the refs won't even give the Jazz a chance. It's always going to be this way as long as Stern is in office and the refs continue to get on the knees for Phil Jackson. All of these calls are just anticipation fouls and the fact that it is Kobe Bryant that is shooting the ball he must be getting fouled because he isn't allowed to miss shots. Lakers will be in the NBA Finals, not because they are the best team in the west but because the NBA won't let it happen.

So Kobe has 2 free throw attempts at the half. :rolleyes:

Last time the teams played the Jazz shot 47 free throws.

The Lakers have 14 total free throw attempts as a team at the half.

Take off the hater glasses.

The difference is the Lakers ae shooting at a .650 clip, the Jazz .350.

Defense.

Ok seriously, how can you be this blind. Watch when the Jazz have the ball, how many no calls they get, and how Bynum/Odom just sit in the lane. They don't move an inch. Almost the same exact thing on the offense with Gasol in the lane. And I was just using Kobe as an example, and everytime the Lakers have played the Jazz in the playoffs the Lakers have gotten the more favorable calls and you say the last time they played the Jazz shot more free throws, which was in the regular season right? Obviously I was the only one who watched Game 5 last year when they played and how one-sided of officiating it was.

Archived