• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sanders begins his rookie campaign with the goal to be the 'next Greg Olsen' for the Panthers

I hope so. That'd be awesome. I hope he understands the work that will be involved in it. I like the prospect. I think he was a good pick and has a lot of potential. But he's obviously a long ways from being Greg Olsen right now as a 4th round rookie. Shoring up his blocking is going to be key to getting on the field early. I sure hope he's our best receiving TE already.

• Pie 1

I can't tell if I under-appreciated Greg Olsen while he was here or just this team has been so garbage in the years since it makes me reminsence about every past Panthers great.  But yeah, definitely a reminder to really appreciate what you have when you have it.  

• Pie 1

Whether or not it comes to fruition is obviously anyone's guess. But I love that he is not only familiar with Olsen but he wants to replicate that level of sustained success. That attention to history of his position and vocal confidence is hell of a lot better than what we've been getting from the position ie Ian Thomas here getting money just for showing up.

I was already looking forward to seeing what he brings to the table but now I am individually a fan of his. I hope he proves himself. We need this mentality from the TE position it has been too long!

• Pie 4

If TMJ doesn't end up making the team (which is a real possibility), then I'd like to see Sanders take over #88 and really try to be our next Olsen.

Don't know why, but I don't like how 85 looks on him and hoping he makes a change to something else.