• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

the Florida Marlins

Hugor Hill

are now the Miami Marlins. I just turned on to watch the spring game for the Red Sox and boy I was like who the hell are they playing? lol.

2rhmja1.jpg

I guess the move to Little Havana and the new ballpark they felt that they needed a new identity, but I just don't understand why. They won 2 World Series under the FLORIDA Marlins name. Just thought it odd, I didn't know they changed it. I haven't heard or seen anything about their change.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• My expectations are very low for XL this year. He is a rookie and traditionally we don't develop rookie WR fast. I fully expect it to be the Dionte Johnson show this year with flashes of AT. I think somebody nobody expected will come out of nowhere and grab some limelight too. Marshall? Mingo? UDFA? who knows.
    • I think it will end up being a pretty good qb draft. Don’t see the comparison with the Pickett draft
    • Man, I was so against Rhule. But you are right there were so many that were high on him. I got into so many arguments (not on here) with fans who thought he would be the guy.  I actually thought Reich would be decent not good. I figured Reich would give us a string of .500 seasons or something before he got canned.  First impression with Canales is he gives a a competitive season or two at some point before getting canned but its so hard to tell at this point tbh. I guess we will know after a couple of bad losses. I still had confidence in Rivera after the first season or two but I knew after a the first few bad pressers with Rhule and Reich that they were cooked. We will see.