• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NBA Summer League

God

Great win for the Cats, MKG already appears to be at G-dub's level at JUST 18 years of age, one he truly develops I expect to see great things out of the guy. Taylor was just dominant tonight, and Kerr got it right. I really wouldn't be surprised to see the guy in a 3pt shooting contest sometime in his career lol

Rico are u exited now about MKG? Spending the number 2 pick on MKG, did it kill you? It didn't huh after last night. And MKG sure isn't the offensively Inept Gerald fugging Wallace redux no more huh? Glad u came on board. :P

TheOracle, o' TheOracle...

When you going to come into the topic? I know you watched the game last night. MKG, the kid with the nice name prove you wrong last night. Couldn't look yourself in the mirror huh?

Didn't watch the game. Couldn't watch the game.

I did watch the Golden State game though, which you haven't commented on.

Then the NBA stream croaked and kept saying all the way deep into the 2nd half that the Bobcats game wasn't "on air", which pissed me off, so I quit trying.

Didn't watch the game. Couldn't watch the game.

I did watch the Golden State game though, which you haven't commented on.

Then the NBA stream croaked and kept saying all the way deep into the 2nd half that the Bobcats game wasn't "on air", which pissed me off, so I quit trying.

What about the Golden State game?

So far, I believes MKG has been the most impressive top rookie in summer league.

Barnes was also great, saw bits of the Golden State game only so I will watch their game later today to do some scouting on him.

T-rob was decent but looked like a rookie with a few turnovers. I love t-rob but he needs to work on his interview. Being a rookie and a first rounder, you dnt get the fans of anyone by answering questions like that at the end of last night game.

John Jenkins was more impressive than Beal IMO. Beal played with too much confident. Play like he was the third overall pick. Quick but played with no attitude. And his defense was okay. Glad we didn't take him.

Lamb showed some game but Dno if he'll be a threat in a real nba game yet though he'll get the chance to have a tons of min in Houston.

Sullinger showed he can play.

Now, I wanna see Kendall Marahall, Waiters and Rivers once they play.

But MKG is pretty damn good. I'd just leave it at that. I expect anyone who actually cares bout the bobcats would have watch the game last night.

So far, I believes MKG has been the most impressive top rookie in summer league.

Barnes was also great, saw bits of the Golden State game only so I will watch their game later today to do some scouting on him.

T-rob was decent but looked like a rookie with a few turnovers. I love t-rob but he needs to work on his interview. Being a rookie and a first rounder, you dnt get the fans of anyone by answering questions like that at the end of last night game.

John Jenkins was more impressive than Beal IMO. Beal played with too much confident. Play like he was the third overall pick. Quick but played with no attitude. And his defense was okay. Glad we didn't take him.

Lamb showed some game but Dno if he'll be a threat in a real nba game yet though he'll get the chance to have a tons of min in Houston.

Sullinger showed he can play.

Now, I wanna see how Kendall Marahall will play today. Same goes to Waiters and Rivers once they play.

But MKG is pretty damn good. I'd just leave it at that. I expect anyone who actually cares bout the bobcats would have watch the game last night.

Who cares what anyone else cares about?

I wanted MKG all along. :ph34r:

Actually I love both of these draft picks (especially Taylor). Also, I am not sure if this style is indicative of how Dunlap wants to pressure all season, but I love it and it is the perfect way to play with our personnel. I hope we press all season, play 10-12 guys every night, and run after every make and miss.

Archived