• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Chad Johnson Arrested?

Nine_Lives

My question is, does NFLN and ESPN have a direct hotline to the police station in every city and state?How do they get these stories out so quicky before things are actually sorted out?

And why is it only the NFL, Basketball, and Baseball players that the sports media are so concerned about that they need to keep an eye on in and out of their sports? Why not the same concerns with Hockey players, nor Nascars Driver

My question is, does NFLN and ESPN have a direct hotline to the police station in every city and state?How do they get these stories out so quicky before things are actually sorted out?

And why is it only the NFL, Basketball, and Baseball players that the sports media are so concerned about that they need to keep an eye on in and out of their sports? Why not the same concerns with Hockey players, nor Nascars Driver

nascar drivers and hockey players are mostly white.

RACE WAR!!!!

Maybe the NHL and Nascar employees commit less crimes? Also the sports have smaller followings and are thus allotted less time by the coverage.

There have been cases of NHL players being in trouble and ESPN has reported on it, same with Nascar drivers.

http://espn.go.com/nhl/story/_/id/8191991/dustin-byfuglien-winnipeg-jets-pleads-guilty-careless-boating-charge

Here we see a player who drove a boat while drunk. Didn't even know that was illegal...

Archived