• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Honest Questuion about the Awnser

dexterpyro

Its apperant the Detroit will not resign Allen Iverson. Do you think he would be a good fit for the Bobcats under Larry Brown?

I think he would be a great fit if he takes on diminished role of coming of the bench. If he Has tobe a starter, then i dont think it will work. He doesnt have the same skills he had, and he is not a team ball player, something LB wants to do.

Discuss

He's probably my favorite player of all time, but I would not want him on the Cats. He won't want to be a bench player especially on a team that has never made the playoffs. Brown may want him and AI might want to play from Brown, but it will not happen in Charlotte.

I think he would be a great fit if he takes on diminished role of coming of the bench.

AI's not gonna accept coming off the bench. Even though they were winning, he wouldnt do it in Detroit. I think AI's next stop is somewhere like Toronto or Sacramento because he still wants to be a starter that gets 30 touches a game. Those teams are the only ones who will cater to him and could use him as a draw to sell tickets.

Archived