• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Pro Bowl replacement thread

Boltergeist

Surprised Ryan made it tbh.

White should be there over Cruz and arguably Julio

TEs were the easiest selection ever.

JPP got in on the year he had last year and hype. Abe has 3.5 more sacks and 5 more FF on the year.

Could also argue Abe over Allen.

I hate how 3-4 OLBs always fill up the pro bowl roster spots. Never gives a 4-3 OLB a chance.

Both ATL safeties should be in. Goldson and Whitner? Really?

EDIT: Hate the Falcons all you want but Goldson and Whitner over Decoud? No. Sorry. No.

This pro bowl roster is absolute horse crap. Only one seahawk defensive player in??? Don't give me that "Sherman took adderall BS" Kushing won DROY and they had a revote, and still won. Nobody cares about that crap. The pro bowl is just a popularity contest is all. Nobody watches it anyway.

This pro bowl roster is absolute horse crap. Only one seahawk defensive player in??? Don't give me that "Sherman took adderall BS" Kushing won DROY and they had a revote, and still won. Nobody cares about that crap. The pro bowl is just a popularity contest is all. Nobody watches it anyway.

I hate the 9ers. fug the 9ers. I'm so glad the Seahawks beat them down like dogs.

I hate the 9ers. fug the 9ers. I'm so glad the Seahawks beat them down like dogs.

You and me both, the seahawks exposed that team for the mediocre team they are. A good defensive team, with a good offensive line, and a jackass for a head coach, that is an overrated P.O.S himself. Don't know why everyone is in love with that team.... Even after the Seahawks put an ass whipping on them, the media is still drooling. Eff em.

You and me both, the seahawks exposed that team for the mediocre team they are. A good defensive team, with a good offensive line, and a jackass for a head coach, that is an overrated P.O.S himself. Don't know why everyone is in love with that team.... Even after the Seahawks put an ass whipping on them, the media is still drooling. Eff em.

THANK YOU GOD. I've been saying it all season that the 9ers are overrated. They couldn't beat the fuging rams.

EDIT: The 9ers secondary can be taken advantage of. That front 7 is damn good though.

THANK YOU GOD. I've been saying it all season that the 9ers are overrated. They couldn't beat the fuging rams.

lol.... we got beat by the Rams earlier this season, but that was before we took the lid off of Russell Wilson, surprisingly the Rams are undefeated in the division. But that will be snapped soon. The Seahawks are a MUCH different team in the second half than they were the first half. Thats obvious.

As for the 9ers, they have a few good games, but just ARENT a good team. If they don't force turnovers, a good team can expose them. Hopefully they will be one and done in the playoffs. Can't stand looking at Harbaughs arrogant mug.

lol.... we got beat by the Rams earlier this season, but that was before we took the lid off of Russell Wilson, surprisingly the Rams are undefeated in the division. But that will be snapped soon. The Seahawks are a MUCH different team in the second half than they were the first half. Thats obvious.

As for the 9ers, they have a few good games, but just ARENT a good team. If they don't force turnovers, a good team can expose them. Hopefully they will be one and done in the playoffs. Can't stand looking at Harbaughs arrogant mug.

Here's my thing with Seattle. 3-5 on the road (chicago, buff, car). They're gonna be on the road in the playoffs more than likely. Not that i think they will blow chunks or anything. Just curious as to your thoughts.

Here's my thing with Seattle. 3-5 on the road. They're gonna be on the road in the playoffs more than likely.

Thats a misleading number. Look at the second half of the season. PLUS our biggest loss of the season was by 7 points, it's not like we get blown out on the road, all of our losses this season have been one possession games. Russell Wilson has been getting better every game, our defense has been improving and they can make those plays now. I honestly don't think it will make that big of a difference.

Thats a misleading number. Look at the second half of the season. PLUS our biggest loss of the season was by 7 points, it's not like we get blown out on the road, all of our losses this season have been one possession games. Russell Wilson has been getting better every game, our defense has been improving and they can make those plays now. I honestly don't think it will make that big of a difference.

Then i'll see you at the Georgia Dome. :)

Archived