• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Last time we picked 14th

SIGCHI222

"Best UGA DB they ever had." A DB is a CB or Safety and those are your words. Thomas Davis is up there with the best from UGA but Champ Bailey is above him with all due respect

With all due respect returned, I still want Anderson, Kuechly, Beason and Davis on the field at all times.

Davis to S is the only way I see this happening.

I also want Katherine Webb, neither may happen but all I am saying is that TD excelling at S is much more reasonable.

As far as the "'Best UGA DB they ever had." A DB is a CB or Safety and those are your words'."...Champ wasn't a Panther, TD was.

TD is the "Best UGA DB they ever had."

I stand by that. I don't give a fukk about Champ Bailey.

With all due respect returned, I still want Anderson, Kuechly, Beason and Davis on the field at all times.

Davis to S is the only way I see this happening.

I also want Katherine Webb, neither may happen but all I am saying is that TD excelling at S is much more reasonable.

As far as the "'Best UGA DB they ever had." A DB is a CB or Safety and those are your words'."...Champ wasn't a Panther, TD was.

TD is the "Best UGA DB they ever had."

I stand by that. I don't give a fukk about Champ Bailey.

All of those LB's on the field would be interesting.. I just don't see it happening. Unless we run a 3-4 and just have TD and Anderson blitz

LOL I respect your opinion on the UGA thing

Archived