Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Captain America; Anybody seen it yet?

36 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Me and my gf are gonna check it out tonite....not a comic book fan/geek or anything like that....I just love 3D movies. :cool:
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Saw it last night. Pretty good flick. My kids liked it too. Glad I picked that over Transformers.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I decided to see a movie in the theater this summer. Between this and Cowboys and Aliens. I am waiting until next week to see C&A.

Posted · Report post

I thought it was the worst of all the Avengers movies so far. Thor, Hulk and Ironman 1 & 2 were way better. I still did not really dislike it though. I enjoyed it ok I guess. I was a story that had to be told to make the Avengers movie work, but as a stand alone movie, I just dont think it was that good.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I liked it. It was a fun film.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

will see tomo night!

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Jangler']I decided to see a movie in the theater this summer. Between this and Cowboys and Aliens. I am waiting until next week to see C&A.[/QUOTE]

Definitely wanna see that one as well....there are just some movies that are just meant to be seen on the big screen.

Posted · Report post

It was alright, not bad, but all the other Marvel Studios movies since Iron Man have been better.

Mostly just a boring, subpar director. The whole movie was summed up when it finally got to the point of Cap being Cap and kicking Hydra's ass, and we got treated to a brief montage of it instead.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

we will be seeing it tomorrow.

Posted · Report post

At the theater now quite a few cheap people like me taking in matinee prices. The

Posted · Report post

The?

[B]The what?[/B]
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I was going to bitch about the snack and drink prices, cost more then the tickets. The movie was good not excellent as I hoped but I was entertained for 2 hours and so the movie did it's job.

Posted · Report post

Last night, SciFi channel had on the 1992 Golan/Globus Captain America movie. It was better than the HULK movies, but was really a poor movie.

This one has to be better. I was a huge fan of the comics when I was a kid. I'll check it out this week.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='sports talk']Last night, SciFi channel had on the 1992 Golan/Globus Captain America movie. It was better than the HULK movies, but was really a poor movie.

This one has to be better. I was a huge fan of the comics when I was a kid. I'll check it out this week.[/QUOTE]

They also played the Captain America movies from the 70's, I and II (when he was a retarded motorcycle ridin, clear shield throwing, A-Team Van wanna be driving son-of-a-gun) marathon.

Posted · Report post

Reb Brown FTW

Posted · Report post

Great movie. Chris Evans showed some range (knew he would, if you've seen Street Kings you'd agree). Good story, and showed why Captain America is such a great leader for the Avengers team. What it lacks in action, it makes up for in substance imo. But the action was still awesome.

Posted · Report post

Enjoyed this one....pretty cool surprise ending!!!! Part 2, here we come ;)

Posted · Report post

So I'm guessing we'll never see a movie featuring the Fantastic Four and Captain America...

Posted · Report post

Nope. After being duped into spending money on Daredevil, I've vowed to never watch another Superhero movie in the theater again. Rental only baby.

Posted · Report post

....must not reply to another BCG post......

Posted · Report post

[quote name='The Saltman']....must not reply to another BCG post......[/QUOTE]

:troll:

Posted · Report post

I know you are but what am I?

Posted · Report post

[quote name='The Saltman']I know you are but what am I?[/QUOTE]

:ciappa:

Posted · Report post

I agree the ending was sweet and a huddler made an appearance. . Iron man's dad needs his own series.

Posted · Report post

Definitely a rental. Could have been so much more.