All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Yeah. Looking at it either way heavily favors the Panthers. On the other hand each game is about individual matchups so all these stats won't matter once the game starts. I like our chances though and will be there to cheer on the Panthers to another victory.
  3. Antifa is the moral equivalent of nazis

The power structure does not condone antfa killing people Heck it does not condone antifa punching people. The power structure is not going to support antifa EVER. Get it?
  4. I don't blame you, I used my junk mail address.
  5. Antifa is the moral equivalent of nazis

What if he had killed the man. Same opinion? If not, why not.
  6. Antifa is the moral equivalent of nazis

The police have power to oppress. ANTIFA does not.
  7. iPhone X/iPhone 8

I've never had an iPhone before but I am debating on getting the iPhone 8 plus. Not really a fan of the iPhone x. Seems like most reviews say the 8 isn't worth upgrading to from the iPhone 7 as it is just an upgraded version of the same phone. But if I've never had one before would you guys say the 8 is worth a shot? I've always been an Android guy. Had an htc m8 and Moto x pure. Both started shitting on me 1.5-2 years of use. My Moto x hardly charges anymore.
  8. Steve Wilks Presser Is A Must Watch

This last comment makes me think you have been awfully busy.
  9. Voted. No way I'm putting my real e-mail address in there though
  10. Antifa is the moral equivalent of nazis

The government isn't out here arresting people for acting like Nazis. They're just getting their ass kicked, deservedly so. And if the puncher gets arrested for assault, I hope some fine citizens pay his/her legal bills. Rinse and repeat.
  11. Antifa is the moral equivalent of nazis

You provided examples of how the growth of power can turn good ideals into fascism. Kudos - that is historically played out. You have yet to provide a example of a technique that does not seek power simply is a technique will grow into fascism. We have 100 years of antifa to look at also and what you fear has not played out because antifa does not have any power nor will it ever have power its a technique to stand against oppression that is it.
  12. I'm not really sold on that, I think the biggest problem is identity. There is a clear and noticeable identity for their offense around what Brees does. On defense, their identity has changed a number of times under Payton. Are they a 3-4, or 4-3 base? Are they zone or Man. Are they accruing the pieces that fit those specific schemes? The answer is no one knows because they don't know. The panthers know exactly who we are on defense, we're a 4-3 base that loves our zone concept that is adding more man to man under wilks then we did under Mcdermott. When Gettleman went to draft or pick up players, he picked guys that's strengths meet what we do (aka, focus on tall zone corners and groom them). Basically, I'm saying it's a coaching problem for not coming up with an Identity AND it's a GM problem for not picking up talent to fit that identity.
  13. What speech did Victor Pinchuk receive?
  14. Antifa is the moral equivalent of nazis

I provided you the most famous example of how this played out in the 1920s and 1930s. If you want something recent, take a gander at how the class-ist angle played out in Venezuela. Seeking to silence ideological opposition through violence is the surest sign of moral weakness. If you're losing that to openly parading Nazis, then you've reached a standard about as low as it gets. Congratulations.
  15. Antifa is the moral equivalent of nazis

No but I don't think people should just Idlely watch hate groups assembled. They do not come out of nowhere reddit has created a cesspool of hate it and it didn't start out that way. I honestly think these hate groups should have and I kept on them but I think they are not the ones that we should really fear is the ones that are not claiming to be a part of these groups but hold these ideologies and walk among us in society like nothing is different. And most of these hate groups are really just people that have no sense of themselves so they are easily influenced and easily persuaded I've seen it way too much. Now of course there are some yuh know... I believe the world will naturally restore balance it's just the way it is. That's why I don't have a problem with this group. Where there is hate and evil there'll always be something or someone fighting it. And the police would not stop white hate groups with as much crushing force as other hate groups that are composed of other people so even the police stepping in would not help anything it would actually make everything worse. One because then they'll feel as though you are trying to take away their freedom and that will only faster more hate and animosity towards the people they already hate it's a deadly cycle that probably will never end we will just always have someone battling them Not sure if this is going to make sense But cliff notes : - getting The police involved in this would only make this situation and these problems exponentially worse - The world Naturally finds balance - we should work to fight against recruitment that is the only key give up on this generation and work on the next one that's all we can do that's all we honestly can do.
  16. letter to mike shula

It will be interesting to see where Gettleman lands and in what capacity. As it relates to Chandler Jones, he did not help his cause with this: http://www.businessinsider.com/details-of-chandler-jones-bizarre-drug-reaction-2016-1
  17. A really good video about how to debate Nazis

love you too
  18. pleeeeeeeease let graham-cassidy pass. slash medicaid, slash everything. it's going to be a bloodbath and the singlepayer will actually happen because it will have to to stop millions of people from dying.
  19. If you average NO’s PF with CAR’s PA and vice versa, you get a final of 24.25-11.25, or in real football scores: 24-11. My take from this is that we will be ahead most of the game and NO will score a late TD and get the 2pt conversion, only to fail to get the ball back. Book it. Lol btw @Jeremy Igo, Facebook is doing wonky things to this thread. The graph isn’t formatting right and it’s eye-bleed worthy. Just FYI. Looks fine on mobile.
  20. SCARY MOVIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deadgirl really gets inside of your head and makes you feel gross. You won't be able to wash that movie away no matter how hot you shower.
  21. Antifa is the moral equivalent of nazis

he did it during the campaign too. once he gets emotional about something all bets are off, and apparently he's emotional about 2 things in life. hillary and antifa. probably why the right wing cartoon he posted had an antifa with a Hillary button on. cause hillary is reaaaaaaaaaaaaally popular with antifa lmfao
  22. We know this is all about the husbands so I voted for you and the cute panther offspring!
  23. 16.7% TD rate in the redzone.

Preach it brother. Great point.
  24. Antifa is the moral equivalent of nazis

? You are providing actual examples of why we need powers to break down power structures. You can spend a lifetime studying the history of world oppressors and a way at power of historically oppressed groups is always the core. You are saying a group that does not have that core will lead us down to same road. I call BS to that.
  25. SCARY MOVIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like all of Neil Marshall's stuff. I'm excited for Hellboy.
  26. A really good video about how to debate Nazis

Coming from you, I'd expect nothing more
  1. Load more activity
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    TKRBrownstone