All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. CRA

Space Force

Trump needs to get on the ground floor of space floor. NASA been around too long. If Trump can open up something new just think of all the corrupt money he can generate for himself and family. There is real money to be made in a military branch. I mean part of the reason our existing military budget is so high is all the corruption in it. Tons of companies out there just literally raking in cash.
  3. Fryfan

Space Force

4. Steve Smith sucks. I've said this forever, and has nothing to do with this story. Julius Peppers is the greatest Panther of all time, but Smth is definitley number 2 and a borderline hall of famer. I have a ton of respect for Steve Smith the player. Steve Smith the person is an intolerable human being. He was a god awful teammate, attacked multiple teammates, was a petulant child, and allegedly would cheat on his wife (YouTube Steve Smith boomer and carton). I want to make it clear I have zero proof he cheated on his wife, but there was an invterview on a radio station in New York where Steve Smith attempted to cheat on his wife and lost his wedding band in her car. The way he has handled himself towards this organization since he has left has been nothing short of embarsssing. This fan base and team stuck with him through all his bullshit. He owes it to the fans to come back and retire a Panther and be celebrated. He has punched multiple teammates. It has been well documented of how bad of a teammate he was to rookie receivers. It is well documented how poorly he treated Jimmy Clausen and Dwayne Jarrett. He demanded a trade from this franchise, but can't fathom being cut. And now this bullshit with Cam. Its been time for Steve Smith to grow up, but sadly that will never happen. Hopefully one day Steve Smith will get over himself and realize the blind support he got from this fan base over the years when he certainly did not deserve it and come back to get his number retired.
  5. Smith was a great player but a terrible teammate. When Dave dismissed him he did it in a way to tell Smith FU. He rubbed almost everyone the wrong way.
  6. Fryfan

"We'll stop it"

You tow the party line dude I got some pepe approved memes for you bernie boy!
  7. Floppin

Space Force

Not yet, duh!! Once we have a space force we'll need space bases, lol!!!! Fail!!! Bye!!!
  8. cookinwithgas

Space Force

NASA is by law a civilian agency, and was created specifically as one to counter the Russian military management of their space program. But thinking we need to replace the AF Space Command with another military service is dumb - its not like we have moon bases with space fighters to support.
  9. Floppin

"We'll stop it"

Suck at what?
  10. Guess it's NFL 2K5 again this year.
  11. There is more to winning and being great than just stats. The Madden crowd has trouble understanding that. The irony is a lot of the biggest Cam apologist around here are also some of the biggest Smith worshipers.
  12. teeray

Space Force

Separate but equal from Air Force. And... Wait what happened to NASA? Btw, still can't afford healthcare for our citizens but we can create a space force to protect us from little green men that may or may not exist Trump is dumb
  13. CRA

"We'll stop it"

Strzok will gladly testify in front of anyone....without pleading the 5th or immunity. You know who would do THAT in times like this? People who know the truth. Now, he obviously can't share all that. But he can share enough of to let people know exactly what the fug is going on. If Republicans get him in front of a Committee that means Dems can ask questions to let him set that straight. Bet no committiee takes him up on that. Don't think they were ready for that response.
  14. USDepartmentOfSavagery

"We'll stop it"

Lmao. You really suck at this. Sad!
  15. top two DT in the league is an 87
  16. Floppin

"We'll stop it"

17. The NFL Shield At Midfield

"We'll stop it"

meanwhile fox news and every other right wing outlet and commentator can spin it as "why won't disgraced FBI agent peter strzok testify does he have something to hide?"
  18. Floppin

"We'll stop it"

Uh huh
  19. People have been playing this game since 92. This is not a fad, why ask.
  20. Dilly Dilly!

Bruh

I think you read me wrong. You and I are saying the same thing.
  21. Mr. Scot

Don’t ask Cam about the SB fumble...

You got a guy who doesn't owe you anything doing the kindness of putting on a football camp, and you act like that. I swear...
  22. USDepartmentOfSavagery

"We'll stop it"

Google images you dolt
  23. Fryfan

"We'll stop it"

Some fantasies they have:
  24. Floppin

"We'll stop it"

ComradeKeK huh? You're not fooling anyone.
  25. CRA

"We'll stop it"

I don't believe either party has a moral high ground to stand for. I do think there is ground for those who want to live in reality to stand for. Donald Trump is unfit to be POTUS and always has been. Simple as that. He is bad for the country in a way that Hillary, Obama, Bush, whoever don't represent. I never felt the Bern. As i said, I voted for Rubio. Decent percentage of Trumpers felt the Bern though.
  26. ColumbusCounty

Bruh

Wouldn't it be better to move CJ since he's the best blocking RB we have on the roster and keep whoever wins out between Kenyon and Cap?
  1. Load more activity

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Chase Anderson