All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. The more I see of McD as a head coach the happier I am with our current coaching situation.
  3. RIP Kelvin Benjamin('s knee)

Meanwhile Joe Webb is just sitting thinking,so you gave Tyrod his shot, and now the rookie his shot, how about going with me maybe lol. Got to wonder if they will try him at starting at some point if Tyrod doesn't look to be their guy and with the Rook tossing 5 interceptions. Hell why not, it couldn't hurt to be honest. But back to the subject, he might not be a Panther anymore but i really hate to see that happen to KB. The dude was pretty much dedicating this season to his mother and so far it just hasn't gone well for him.
  4. NFL Week 11 Games Thread

Carson Wentz looks like he could be a roadblock to the NFC championship for the next dozen years or so.
  5. NFL Week 11 Games Thread

I refuse to believe that. The Redskins had every opportunity to win that game and just did NOT pull it out. There was not one game for us in 2015 that was like this one. Hell at one point all they needed was one freaking yard and couldn’t freaking get it. The fact that the Saints stopped them doesn’t mean they are like the 2015 Panthers or 2016 Falcons.
  6. We still control our destiny for #2 seed

Yeah as Saca said, I’d rather the Rams give the Saints what’s for. Rams still have other tough games to play. They may take more losses yet. One more saints loss REALLY helps us
  7. Someone define scraps...i see that as way below how most of us live...
  8. After a dead ball penalty and the 10 sec run off the clock runs on the officials signal.
  9. That Bills 3rd looking better and better

I wouldn't call Butler a bust just quite yet. But it's not looking good, not gonna lie.
  10. That's true, looked up Vernons snap counts and it's non existent. so I will say Shaq And Kelvin were worthy mid 20s picks, Vernon is a bust.
  11. Today
  12. Movie Recommendation: Wind River

Saw it in the theater a couple of months ago. Best film I have seen this year.
  13. I'm done

Get over yourself
  14. That Bills 3rd looking better and better

What has Butler done for you to say that he's a good, solid role player? He's playing spot duty. I'd be surprised if he's played more than a quarter of our defensive snaps.
  15. what do u mean? He did with Steve Smith and he's had that with Olsen if you wanna use semantics and count TE as WR. If you're referring to Funchess...hahhaahahahahaha
  16. Tyrod should have never been benched, simple as that.
  17. It's almost January lol time to start playing for a contract
  18. I didn't think it was intentional grounding watching it live. As has been said, no pressure. I was also very surprised that they didn't take the time for it to be reviewed from NY especially since it was such a huge penalty (yards plus loss of down plus 10 seconds). Payton must have a slush find to pay refs because this type of sh*t has been happening for them for years.
  19. Passing on Barnett will require us to get lucky with Hall and/or a far inferior player next May, it’s just that simple. The QB class has been FAR short of what was originally thought to be a watershed year for QBs. In a perfect world I’d love Ronnie Harrison in the 1st and Josh Allen (yes the QB) in the 2nd. Probably a pipe dream they make it to our picks but it’s early. We desperately need a DE, S, and backup/project QB. TE and WR are of course needs but perhaps in a slightly lower tier of need IMO. Must draft a kicker. Again.
  20. So you trying to change the narrative to fit your agenda? add up Funchess career numbers along with every other receiver on our roster and compare those numbers to Mike Evans or Jackson. So 6 wide receivers vs 1 let see that great production you keep talking about. BTW you do know Ginn has more yards than Funchess right? So does Desean. And you do know Funchess has been leading us in targets since week 3, so that whole number 1 thing goes out the window.
  21. RIP Kelvin Benjamin('s knee)

He has like a $6M roster bonus due in March so they will cut him to avoid paying that. He has $1M left in guaranteed salary they will still have to pay him. He’s a fine QB but you’re not winning anything with him so why pay $16M/year? That’s why I don’t really have a problem with what they did. Might as well see what the rookie can do after a somewhat promising relief appearance the week before when Tyrod sucked.
  22. I would disagree, Shaq, butler, Kelvin were all mid 20 picks, and are good solid roll players. Kelvin hit 1000 and was in it for best rookie receiver, hit almost another 1000 and was on his way to get another this year before his new knee injury. Shaq is coming into his own, and butler I think is a solid rotational guy. McCaffrey jury is still out,.. I wanted Howard there or one of the corners but he's taken a lot of attention off other players, changed the dynamics of our offense as he was meant to. so while I disagreed with some of the picks, that's not to say they haven't worked out.
  23. That Bills 3rd looking better and better

It was Hurney's constant misses in the 2nd and 3rd that really hurt. Those are roster filling picks. You need to be landing solid players in those rounds more often than not.
  24. I'm done

post one little nazi slogan and suddenly people start calling you a nazi. it's injustice! enjoy your safe space that i'm leaving because you hurt my feelings so i'm retreating to a place that won't hurt my feelings.... but not a safe space.
  25. NFL Week 11 Games Thread

Maybe but still better than Green Bay, Seattle, Houston, and so many others. The Saints lost some guys today. Not just Glass-hon but some others as well. We’ll see how many miss time.
  26. That Bills 3rd looking better and better

i think that's the common theme amongst most GM's, except DG usually missed in the first and hit in the later rounds. star is the only 1st rounder that's panned out so far.
  27. NFL Week 11 Games Thread

I'm not holding my breath on getting Ryan back. The guy is on the wrong side of 30 and he's only appeared in 10 of a possible 26 games in the past two seasons. I think it might be over. The guy is just plain fragile at this point in his career. His body just can't take it anymore.
  1. Load more activity

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    GeauxSainz