All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. NFL Week 11 Games Thread

That was my thought too. Saints need to lose one to someone else and the Rams need to lose at least one. Then we control our destiny for a bye.
  3. NFL Week 11 Games Thread

Lattimore back out there
  4. NFL Week 11 Games Thread

I'm not even sure who to root for in this game. I know we play the Vikings and not the Rams so, I'm not sure what that means in terms of playoff seeding. Vikings are both at top of the NFC North by a long shot, but if the Rams lose today , they are only 1 win ahead of the Seahawks right behind them . And the Seahawks have the head to head win against them .
  5. Trump: I should have left the basketball players in jail

shitposter in chief.
  6. The Richest 1% Now Own More Than 50% of the World’s Wealth

Oh, I remember this story in history class about the nobles making the peasants work for scraps. It turned out well for those monarchies in the western world, right?
  7. Normally I say whiskey, but I just arrived in Portland for the week so it will be lots of beer and whatever food carts I stop at.
  8. NFL Week 11 Games Thread

Yeah I think so, because we play them and can get a tiebreaker or ahead of them by beating them. Rams we can't control at all.
  9. NFL Week 11 Games Thread

im guessing teams actually have significant tape on him now and are forcing other people on the Cheifs to beat them instead of Hunt.
  10. NFL Week 11 Games Thread

Not exactly. Reid has been going away from him for some reason. He's barely been touching the ball but when he does he's still great. Defense is trash too without Berry, that's been a huge reason for their struggles.
  11. NFL Week 11 Games Thread

We are rooting for the Vikings...yes?
  12. Bleacher Report says Greg will play vs. Jets

Well, as long as Bleacher Report says it... But seriously though, pretty sure he's been expected to come back against the Jets from the moment he was put on IR way back in week 2.
  13. NFL Week 11 Games Thread

yeah i have him in my fantasy league. funny, i started 7-0, and now i'm 7-3 ... kareem hunt carried me, just like he has the chiefs.
  14. I will be at that game!
  15. NFL Week 11 Games Thread

The rookie rb started off liquid hot then cooled the hell off the past few games.
  16. NFL Week 11 Games Thread

what the heck happened to the chiefs?
  17. NFL Week 11 Games Thread

6-3.. boring ass game lol
  18. Lets ease him in against the Jets, at like 75% of snaps or less depending on gameflow. No need to have him in on every play against the Jets.
  19. NFL Week 11 Games Thread

Giants are up on the Cheifs at halftime
  20. Robots

Did this movie teach us nothing?
  21. Bleacher Report says Greg will play vs. Jets

Honestly, I'm not to much worries about him receiving, I'm worried about him still blocking because footwork and lower body strength is so utterly vital to that.
  22. NFL Week 11 Games Thread

Redskins need to come out after half with a TD. Otherwise Aints likely win.
  23. NFL Week 11 Games Thread

Man josh norman getting abused out there
  24. NFL Week 11 Games Thread

Damn Skins at least don't let up the TD here.
  1. Load more activity

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Alex stump