All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Winning record but no consistency. If you want to be a vanilla smash mouth offense fine, you don't need Cam to do that. Don't go get all these playmakers and talk about a dynamic offense when all you want to do is just play ball control and not make mistakes. You could do that with Derek Anderson at QB.
  3. Engagement ring advice? (looking for custom ring)

Find a woman who doesnt give a poo about shiny rocks... j/k (but kinda not... She is going to love it if you give her a ring made of bailing wire and quartz because she is a great chick that loves you) Found a locally owned jewelry store in Gboro, gave them specs, and am still married 30ish years later.
  4. I am sure that whatever that graph states makes your point for you. If could read it, I might just agree. Lots more upward trajectories, whatever that means.
  5. Don't think they were in the same context. The Stewart comment was in response to someone saying we only run Stewart up the middle and never pass and that we only run CMC around the corner. I never used that to determine if he was a reliable passing threat. That was your confabulation not mine. My comment about Stewart being a reliable catching threat was to point out he dropped an easy pass over the middle. Try and keep up....
  6. Too early for this discussion, I was against a running back in the 1st barring it being fournette, not much drop off in talent after him. If anything he's making the opposing d account for him which allows our other guys some opportunities.
  7. Most teams pass out of the shotgun, except for us when we had the "Read Option". Rather not go back to that.
  8. A really good video about how to debate Nazis

"waaah make the limp wristed liberals stop bashing our heads in"
  9. Yes it is we are the most inconsistent team in the NFL and it's not even close. Want some proof?
  10. https://www.facebook.com/events/532095173847115/WHEN: September 29 - October 1, 2017WHERE: Raleigh Marriott Crabtree Valley4500 Marriott DriveRaleigh, NC, 27612919-781-7000Rooms are available now under the group name The Fall Classic. Use this link to book your room: http://bit.ly/2ptUN99 Shuttle from the Airport is available. REGISTRATION INFO: Early Bird Registration: $30. -Early Bird Reg ends on June 16, 2017 TOURNAMENT DETAILS: -Vendors -Arcade MAIN TOURNAMENT GAMES: Street Fighter V (PS4) Marvel vs Capcom Infinite (PS4) Injustice 2 (PS4) Tekken 7 (PS4) - Master Event - Tekken World Tour Dead or Alive 5 Last Round (PS4) – FREE entry - Battle Royal Circuit Points - $1000 Pot Bonus Pokken Tournament (Wii U) – $1000 Pot Bonus Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U) Guilty Gear Xrd: Revelator 2 (PS4) Blazblue: Central Fiction (PS4) Under Night In-Birth: EXE: Late(st) (PS4) King of Fighters 14 (PS4) 3rd Strike (Arcade) - $500 Pot Bonus Street Fighter II: Turbo (Arcade) Soul Calibur V (PS3) Killer Instinct (Xbox One) Mortal Kombat XL (PS4) Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 (PS4) - FREE entry - $250 prize pool Ultra Street Fighter IV - FREE entry - $250 prize pool IMPORTANT RULES REGARDING CONTROLLERS: - All converters, except for the XCM Crossfire 3.0 and Brook super converters, are banned on PS4. You must use an USB extension cable with your Brook converter to prevent damage to our consoles' controller ports. - Legacy PS3 controllers are banned for Street Fighter V. OFFICIAL RULES: Rules for all games and tournaments can be found here: http://thefallclassicnc.com/tournament-game-rules/ STREAMS: Coming Soon TFC ADDITIONAL LINKS: Facebook: www.facebook.com/tfctournament/ Twitter: https://twitter.com/TFCtournament
  11. Anybody else going? I'll be running Tekken and a few other events. Would be awesome if some of the Huddle gamers made it :3
  12. And they hiked the ball. I fell out laughing like a madman one of the funniest c'mon man moments in my life.
  13. A really good video about how to debate Nazis

Has To be a parody account
  14. Shula is adopting this play to adjust to OL woes.
  15. AHS- Cult

there was some delicious irony the e3 "i'm one of you!"
  16. Olsen injury a blessing in disguise?

Yep. For the past three years when healthy both guys have basically been 1000 receivers.
  17. 4 Charateristics

I'm gonna go with Worley. I think the Saints will pick on him... he should get some opportunities. But Luke is ALWAYS a good bet too. He's already snagged one INT so far...
  18. 4 Charateristics

Any prognosticators on who that would be? FYI: Kuechly has 13 career regular season INTs through 5+ seasons. Ray Lewis leads all linebackers over the last thirty years with 31 through 17 seasons. Can he catch him? Does he get number 14 this week? Has he ever intercepted Brees before?
  19. Shula is a ho and he needs to go!
  20. So... you asked if Stew has a rushing TD or a receiving TD to prove that he's not a reliable back to catch passes when his 1 TD so far is a receiving TD? Were you looking to be proven wrong or just so desperate to defend Shula that you're okay with being his own personal Sean Spicer? I'm not sure what you're trying to do now, but you're definitely not trying to make sense. >.>
  21. Yupperz. The one thing I looking forward to this game? Watching Larsen improve. IMO, he is probably our starting Center next year. So I will be watching him intently this week, and every week he plays.
  1. Load more activity
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    vv83