All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Kurt isn't happy...

I just signed him up for daily email digests from no less than 8 fetish websites. Am I using my administrator privileges appropriately?
  3. Kurt isn't happy...

Kurt needs too remove the D from his A.
  4. Shula unrest

I've never been a Shula basher or ardent defender, but last week would have been hard to defend if I were. Whether or not it's his gameplan or Ron's, get the damn play calls in, man. Snap the ball somewhere between 10 and 0 instead of 1 every time. I know some of this may be on Cam, but sometimes he seems frustrated about the calls coming in so late. Stop wasting timeouts and get the damn playcalls in. Certainly this should have been ironed out after 4 years. That is all. End rant....but seriously, get the damn ball snapped on time, zoddamnit.
  5. Huddle Fantasy Football 2017

Join my DraftKings league if you want to play with other Huddlers and Panthers fans. https://dkn.gs/r/O3Zv3mtIwEKB3dZ1DeDvfg
  6. 1980's

Used to wear this thing out....
  7. Kurt isn't happy...

Yeah pretty much to be a real fan you have to be rich based upon his description. People can say wine and cheese all they want too...but I'm proud of our fanbase. Overall, it seems that we have far and away one of the more knowledgeable set of fans in the league....outside of a loud few. After living in Asheville and now Charleston, one common thing I see are Panther fans. There are a lot of Panther fans down here. Not everyone who loves the team can afford the time away from work, and cost of going to games consistently. The reason Bills fans travel well btw...is because they all got the hell out of there. I'd go to a Panthers game too if they came to town and I lived in Jacksonville.
  8. Panthers on this week's fanduel

Speaking of DraftKings... Anybody want to join up in a league with fellow Huddlers and Panthers fans? Stay away from the sharks and play with other average Joes. https://dkn.gs/r/O3Zv3mtIwEKB3dZ1DeDvfg
  9. Changing the Launch Point

Part of what I have bolded, is the proof that both Brady and Rodgers have proven over and over again that they can kill you against the blitz. Whereas the blitz was what crushed our super bowl hopes, and have plagued us since.
  10. Bored as hell at work, so here's this...

I have been considering adding Professional Huddler to my resume for quite some time. Right underneath my martial arts achievements.
  11. Next Man(hertz) up

im excited to see what Shula comes up with to negate the loss of Olsen.
  12. Next Man(hertz) up

Sanjay, you really should get that checked out by a doctor
  13. Kurt isn't happy...

Oh, Smutko... Bravo isn't a major broadcast television outlet ya big puss.
  14. Over or under 30 points put up on New Orleans

Under. I'm betting we run it a lot and play TOP.
  15. Kurt isn't happy...

Was it for a guy?
  16. Kurt isn't happy...

LOL, nice try Tennesee Mom.
  17. Panthers on this week's fanduel

I'm fading us this week. I hate it too cuz the matchup is so good but cam has gotta show better first. I like stew on FD if I have to play someone, but I play DK and he's not a good ppr back.
  18. Shula unrest

Basically my biggest fuss is our coaching staff knowing the difference between a concrete plan to planning. If we stay in a plan when things go to poo, they deserve fire under their feet. Planning means you are open and will adjust accordingly.
  19. Kurt isn't happy...

Kurt doesn't realize that Franzia goes down easy on a Sunday.
  20. Kurt isn't happy...

Hey Kurt,
  21. Kurt isn't happy...

The most hilarious part about it is he's whining about wanting fair and balanced NFL coverage.. It's a fugin Panthers fan forum, you idiot
  22. SCARY MOVIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grave Encounters had its moments and was a decent watch as part of my netflix plan - would not pay additional for it. Grave Encounters 2 though was complete garbage. Avoid it.
  23. Kurt isn't happy...

Very poised writing.
  24. Why do you think we could have had Whitworth on a 1 year deal. He signed a 3 year 30 mil deal. His cap hit this year is 9.2m (almost 6 mil more than Kalil). His cap hit next year will be 12.2 mil (again almost 6 mil more than Kalil). Kalil is 7 years younger and was willing to come here on basically what appears to be a 'prove it' deal to play with his big brother. Meanwhile we draft Moton to develop as a potential replacement in 2 years. Maybe we should let him play more than 2 games before we decide whether this was a good move or not.
  1. Load more activity
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    SeminoleDoug