All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. No compensatory picks

Add in the release of Steve Smith
  3. I hope he comes in and lights it up . . . but . . . I can't put much faith in a 5th round draft pick whose best position is nickle. I mean . . . Zack Sanchez anyone?
  4. I’ve pretty much been right in every WR we’ve signed I bet you thought Shepard would be good also LMAO
  5. TE2 is getting worrisome

My mock draft has us taking Hurst in round 1 this year. I'm actually starting to think it might be the best move.
  6. NAH I just enjoy watching ppl who Don't know poo about football giving their opinion on a player ..lol
  7. Well, the guy I would have gone after is apparently headed to the Steelers. https://www.google.com/amp/profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/03/20/james-jones-says-morgan-burnett-is-heading-to-the-steelers/amp/ I guess we'll have to scrape the barrel with these guys.
  8. And if it floods, which channel do you "lol" when they show you pictures and videos of the waters? Does that mean it did not happen for you? Just checking
  9. Hurndog get me one of these guys!!

Sign one of these two. Spend a high draft pick to address the other safety position. This, potentially, gives us the best safety tandem we've had in a while (ever?).
  10. Here comes the Sun

Okay.... what was the delta for temperature change (per GISS) in 1990. Hint: It wasn't 0
  11. TE2 is getting worrisome

Agree. TE has one of the longest development times. I don't want to be relying on a rookie. Especially as there are now question marks over Greg's health and level of commitment given his ESPN audition. Draft a rookie to develop, but get a FA too please.
  12. TE2 is getting worrisome

Do you know if they have been in contact with Luke Wilson anymore?
  13. TE2 is getting worrisome

Barniage is still available...wonder if he's kept in shape.
  14. TE2 is getting worrisome

I bet Pepper's is thinking man I wish I would have retired. We don't have the guys to win a super bowl for him. Sorry Pep!!!
  15. Hurndog get me one of these guys!!

He is better than what we've had and what we have (nothing). He has a history in our system and did fairly well when he was here. He provides an attitude and spark on defense that we lack at times, especially on the back end.
  16. It cute you think Wright is some missing piece. He couldn’t even beat out Treadwell LMAO
  17. Vacarro was absolutely awful last season. There's no other way to put it.
  18. TE2 is getting worrisome

Taking Vernon Butler over Hunter Henry was a terrible decision.
  19. TE2 is getting worrisome

I know some will probably want to argue, but safety, tight end and cornerback would not be problems today had Gman did what he should have done as opposed to making luxury the new standard. Landon Collins, Hunter Henry and Marshon Lattimore were all suspected prized players on the clock and filled our needs. He fuged up! And I'm not gonna argue about it.
  20. Don't know why people keep bringing him up
  21. TE2 is getting worrisome

Can't ignore this, if Panthers have any dreams of wining the SB.
  22. FBI and disgrace sometimes go hand in hand http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-05-17/fbi-james-comey-trump-with-great-power-comes-great-scandal/8533382 I can't wait till there is a different group in charge where you guys can go back to hating the IC. Must be hard on you to be flapping in the wind continuously. The same intelligence community that gave us WMD's, MLK is communist, had files on John Lennon and half the country, etc, etc. is now the bastion of honor and integrity for you. Laughable Your lives are like big daisies depending on who is in power. Love them, love them not, love them,....... Don't worry, Twitter will give you something else to espouse shortly, then it will change, then it will change again. But at least the "twitter world" will save you from having to think. It is taxing for sure https://www.npr.org/2018/01/26/580677742/the-massive-case-of-collective-amnesia-the-fbi-has-been-political-from-the-start
  23. TE2 is getting worrisome

TEs depth should be good as the LB corp or the DL.
  24. Who is this “world-class” receiver on the books?
  1. Load more activity

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member